Chapter 37

Five months later... December 2nd 2012
* Hazel Murray *

                Oh. My. Chocolate. God.

                New York. New York. NEW YORK!

"Hazel, wait for me!"

                This is un-freaking-believable. New York is amazing. 

"Please, Haze, I don't want to lose you in the crowd." Harry pleaded behind me.

                I stopped dead on my tracks, making him bump into me. Then I grabbed his hand and continued my walk through New York City, rambling about how amazing it was.

"Please, slow down the pace."
"But, Harry, there's so many things to see, to discover! We're in bloody NEW YORK!" I shrieked.
"Yeah, I kind of got that, but Hazel, we will have time to see everything."

                I was about to reply but Harry crashed his lips against mine, shutting me up. I relaxed under his touch and just molded against his lips. I felt him smile as I sighed against his mouth.

Harry pulled back a bit a put his forehead on mine. "Relax, Haze. I promise we'll have time to see everything. I promise. Right now, let's just calmly walk and enjoy our time here, okay? We're staying until Christmas. So please, relax. "
I nodded and smiled sweetly. "Yeah, sure."

                We continued our walk, a lot more calmly this time. We were holding hands, fooling around. The weather was quite chilly, but I couldn't bring myself to complain about it. I mean, I was the one who dragged Harry out to visit, while the other guys just decided to stay at the hotel. 

                Five long months. So much had happened, and at the same time, so little. Things between me and Harry were marvelous, our relationship was perfect. We never fought, when we argued, it was always really playful. They called us the 'Hot Couple', the 'Best Relationship', and meaningless things like that. We were trending everywhere, people snapping shots of us when we went on dates, when I was caught leaving his house to go to the grocery store. It was hard to have any privacy, but whatever. I was so happy with Harry, nothing else mattered.

                As for my career, I was going strong. My album was already completed, and it was coming out on December 16th. I was going to announce it at tomorrow's show. My fan base was growing bigger and bigger. Boys, girls, from all ages, liked my music, it was insane. My Twitter account had over 15 million followers, which was absolutely incredible. To compare, Harry had 22.5 millions followers. It was crazy to think that after Up All Night Tour ends and my album goes out, I'll be going on my own Tour. Without the boys. 

                My heart ached at that thought. Without the boys. I've grown used to being around them all the time. Louis' continuous sass, Zayn's silent but comforting presence, Liam's brotherly attitude, Niall's friendship, and Harry... Oh my God, Harry. It was too hard to even think about it. Think about being so far from him all the time. I knew our relationship would make it, I trusted him and I knew that we were that close, but it won't make it any less hard for any of us.

                Harry seemed to notice my mood dropping. He silently let go of my hand to put a comforting arm around my shoulders. I let myself go against him, breathing in his sweet familiar cologne that I've grown to like so much. I closed my eyes as we continued walking, letting him guide me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek softly.
"Never better." I breathed, smiling softly up to him, meeting his green eyes.
"Then why the long face?"
"Because I'll miss this." I answered, my voice barely above a rustle. "I'll miss it so much when I'll be off on Tour alone. I'll miss the lads, I'll miss Lou and Paul and Andy. Above all, I'll miss you."