Locked up

Merry Christmas y'all.

Did you see the trailer called FATED: Winx or Greenland? I did and they all look awesome for a lonely day by yourself, here is an update for those who can't wait.

__________

BRUCE

I know that Damian's hunch wasn't something to be ignored but he went overboard withb the darts like he wants to murder Mr. Di Angelo. And the kid was deathly allergic to tranquilizer, but i have stabilized the situation.

I look through the evidence which is videos, audio and pictures. And i have to say Mr. Di Angelo is into some shady business with half of the Gotham villains.

I stop at the picture of him with Joker who has his arm on his waist while whispering something on his ear, and they looked happy and Mr. Di Angelo doesn't seem forced or scared, are they plotting something? It can't be a coincidence that he ended up on the same school as Damian.

There is no subtlety in the relationship between them, there is picture of Joker licking Mr. Di Angelo's neck.

Batgirl will be was shocked to see the boy in the cave she thought Damian made a mistake but she saw the photos.

We are on route to Island where we can observe him closely and ask him what he is doing in an underground illegal fighting ring.

_____

NICO

Gods I am so disoriented i cant seem to focus on one thing the room seems to be circling around me.

I curse Apollo I know its him who made me sick. Like all my like I have never been allergic to anything but then all of sudden I find out I am deathly allergic to tranquilizers after a night in Joker's freaky house.

I need to find a way to apologize to Apollo for something I dont know I  did to offend him because I dont want to take my next breath and find out I am allergic to air.

The room slowly stops cycling around me. I slowly seat up on the very uncomfortable bed while rubbing my eyes. I look around the metallic room with a huge mirror which makes the wall in front of me.

The rest of the room is covered with some sort of grayish green metal and a small corner set for the toilet and sink with thin grey wall set for privacy.

I look at my hands and find my jewelry gone. I am wearing anything on top and my boots are gone all that's left is my pants and Patrick Star socks.

I try to tap into my powers but i am just too out of tune to think properly. I can sense something about the mirror maybe they are looking at me right now like a bunch of perves.

I was caught by one of the heroes, after reading his soul it turned out it was Damian. That's the reason why he wanted to get close to me he wanted to try and charm me with his very perfect teeth before darting me death.

I looks like I am about to be tortured now for some sort of information. Do heroes torture people? Or is that what I would do?

I bite my lip when a headache strikes me in the middle of the forehead causing me to lay down so it could pass.