Acquaintance

Hello how are you?

Some of you asked me 'how do you vote?' Well there is a star on the end of the chapter click it and ta-da you have voted.

I feel drained right now like inspiration for this book is going out of me but don't worry I won't stop writing...

Now my brain is numb. Here is an update.

______

NICO

My apartment was dusty when I came back but a few waves of my hand it was clean. After buying some food I started doing my Black Tulip project, and business researches. I rarely walked around in my vigilante gear.

I worked till food ran out, she I saw my reflection in the mirror I realized that there is life outside my apartment.  My skin was pale and I looked very scruffy and as I saw the time I decide to order food while I shower.

I finish showering and put on my boxers as I walk in my bedroom I see Joker seating on my bedroom reading one of my files."oh... you." I said as I continued to towel dry my hair.

"What an interesting bedtime story..." He says closing the file. He was in his full Joker look his skin paler his facial features exaggerated by the make-up.

"What are you doing here?" I question placing the towel on my shoulders.I walk towards him "and reading my private papers."I add taking the file from his hand slightly angered by his nosing to my private business .

He laughs "I like it when your face is red like that." He says grabbing my wrist tugging me to him which I let him do.  "It reminds why I really missed you." He said placing his cool hand on my cheek.

"You missed me?" I question raising an eyebrow. That's unbelievable he is a supervillian with his pick on anyone he wants.

"Yes... it kinda lonesome without you." He tugs me to his lap.

"Hard to believe with Harley around. "I say seating on his lap placing the file on the chair beside the bed which Aphrodite used to place clothes before I wear them. "And your bat case."

"Its all dreary when your gone." He says leaning his head the crook of my neck.

"That's so corny. " I say placing a hand on his shoulder.I feel his lips on my neck, I take a gentle breath.

"I really missed you "he says wrapping an arm around me while the other takes the towel tossing it aside.

"Oh really..." I mutter as he sucks on my neck. Just as he was kissing my jaw. A knock came at the door...

I groan, "Ignore it. " Joker mumbles but another knock came.

I sigh removing myself from Joker. "I have to get it." I say getting off him I take the money for the quick delivery I walk towards the door.

Just as I about to reach the door I catch a glimpse of my reflection on the mirror he I see red lipstick marks I wipe as much as I can before opening the door.

The person I see isn't the delivery person just a red haired girl with a massager bag. I think I have see her somewhere before "How can I help you?" I question.

She just looks at me it takes a moment for me to notice that she is checking me out that makes me smirk.

"Um... I thought... the Jones apartment. " she stutters looking at my face. They I remember where I have see her before she is the red haired from the coffee shop... the Batman fan.

"Oh... hey I remember you. " I say brushing my hair away from my face "we met about a month or two ago... in the coffee shop. " I explain.

She then turns in to a Athena kid which can't solve a problem with a frown contemplating my words. It takes a long second then she smiles "Mr Serious. The guy who hates heroes. "

"I never said that..." I say with a small smile "tell me what brings you around here?"

"I am here to meet a friend but I don't know where her apartment is... do you know where the Jones leave?"

"No not really but you can ask her. " I say pointing at the busy body neighbor she is always watching me or anyone living here.

"Okay thanks...see you around. " she says leaving as she walks  down the hall I see the delivery person coming towards me he was really tall. I take my order and pay him.

I place the food on the kitchen counter. Just as I place the food on the plate joker comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Who was that?" He questions kissing my shoulders.

"Just an interesting acquaintance. " I say with a small smile.

___________

Check out A Stone in his chest if you liked Riley s snippet of the story he wrote.