Recollection

The having my dad's faces thing was not just a simple tattoo. After I drank nectar to stop the bleeding I felt very sleepy which is what I did... I want to bed and slept for five days when I woke up I knew I was different.

I went to the mirror  and looked at my reflection to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I had a few more inches of height  and looked like a certified adult. Not that I was old or anything but I looked like I was 21-23, but my looking kept shifting like my maturity was choosing between being older or remaining the same. My skin is tanned and fit, the brands are barely visible on my skin, a few scars remained in my body.

Not to toot my own horn but I was hot like one of the mortal models I have seen. Because I reeked not like a model I decided to go shower after showering I discovered a few cloths fit me with my new toned muscles my jeans could barely pass my hips, so I have to go shopping again.

It's a good thing my shoe size remained the same, size 10, but now the size fits the body which is cool. I put on black sweatpants, A black long-sleeved printed tee and some slippers.

" dad you really need to work on your bonding skills " I said to no one in particular.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich or ten then washed it down with 2 litres of Coke to which I gave a huge burp. My hunger slowed down but it hadn't stopped I made myself another sandwich and took a bag of chips walk to the living room where I left the things dad have me I along with my phone, which I had to charge.

I opened the t.v. to see that Joker is in town, which means I have to visit him.I switch it off and open the file.

The file was just informing me of who I am up against and how to take him down. I closed it a tossed aside opened my phone few text came in so I texted them back and apologized for not showing I texted them when I would be able to see them. Then I leave the phone to charge I take the envelop.

It slightly heavy, I rip it open it and turn it to the side spilling the contents to the coffee table. What comes out are pages of paper, a journal and pendant.

I grow curious and take the pendant up it looks familiar. I flip it around my mind going somewhere ~

"you are my little hero" a soothing voice sounds near my ear. I giggles as her fingers tickle me." Now go wash your hands dinner will be ready soon."

"But -" my childish voice protested looking up the most important woman in my life .

" no Buts look your sisters already waiting for dinner" she say pointing near the kitchen where Bianca stood looking at us with a small smile.

I huffed out a breath turning around and ran to the bathroom.

I blink my eyes blurry with tears I wipe the tears away. I take a look at it with a heart shape and a small engraving of ' love' in the front and ' MDA' on the back it had one diamond on both sides. This is my mothers pendant and the memory was the day I found it after she dropped it outside and I ran to her and returned it. I was her hero then.

I want to put it on but I know that I am not ready. I place it on the tables taking up the papers they were all hand written in Italian they were randomly shifting topics from the business to land and production I place them on the table.

I pick up the journal I slowly unwrap the rope surrounding it as I open it I see it... her name. I flip open to the first insert which she wrote enthusiastically talking about me and B- I shut it.

What the fuck Hades?! Not even a warning?, I thought angrily.  I place it on the tables taking a deep breath.

I pick up the  book ' Many Faces of Hades '. I open peruse through the content and introduction the first chapter is like this:- '1. So you have been gifted with the Faces of Hades. '
I roll my eyes but read the chapter it told me what I will happen to me like physical, socially and emotionally.