Open Arms.

Hello readers...

How are you feeling today?

I am pretty much done with mortal life... anyone know of a vampire hive?
I just feel like reinventing myself as a new existence... anyone feeling like that?

Anyway this will be a short update. I hope you enjoy it.

If you like my writing style then check out Lost Shadow.

_____

NICO

After talking to Chiron- who was genuinely happy that I was back- he told me that we will talk more tomorrow for now I should check my cabin.

As I walk to my cabin while more and more people start to recognize me. I reach Cabin 13 taking a minute to reminisce about the old days, when I was young and filled angst which is a couple of years ago.

I often wondered what would have happened if I stayed ...

When I entered the cabin it was dusty but within a couple of minutes it was clean. I start rearranging things and framing all of my pictures in here which isn't that many pictures. I check the old video recorder is out of juice but it seems to be working.

I when I was done I removed the shirt and put on a long sleeved tee.

As soon as I am out of the room all my former Half-Blood acquaintances are standing outside.

And the party starts everyone re-introducing each other.

And I was not hating it.

_____

I groan as I get off the bed and looking at the sun which already halfway risen.

Great thing that my cabin has it's own small bathroom. After bathing I get dressed in my cloths  hoping I won't miss breakfast... I completely forgot about the Camp timetable.

Waking up at the crack of dawn like some Tibetan monks. I am starting to not like it here... And I realized that this is one of the big reasons I was not particularly healthy.

My stomach doesn't wake up this early but since my body is awake I have to do something about the food maybe store it in a Tupperware for later devouring.

I like the fact that no one is cringing away from me. Be for I reach my table a hand slugs it's self over my shoulders.

And the ocean scent tells me who exactly I am talking to. " wanna join me on my table?" Percy questions me cheerfully.

He wears the CHB Orange tee proudly while orange doesn't look very good on me. "Yea."

"Why are you dressed like that ?" He looks at my cloths.

" Well when you know you can die at any moment, I don't want to die looking like a hobo

" Well when you know you can die at any moment, I don't want to die looking like a hobo." I say.

"Whatever rocks your boat." Percy says after a second. I seat beside him. "I forgot that you are always carrying a bucket of cold water."

That causes me to laugh."well if I was a god I would be 'Nico the well-dressed, the cynical and the bringer of reality. '"

"While I will rule the Sass domain." He adds with a laugh.

I look at Percy's mechanical arm. " how is it?" I question curiously.

"It is exactly like having a machine for an arm." He says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes "Why did I even ask?"

We laugh and I don't even notice the people looking at us.

I hope nothing changes this.