Cover Story

Hello how are you?
I am fine if you are concerned about my health.

I see you there @NicoProtectionSquad7 😄
Some of y'all want another M rated update and you just have to be patient.

Anyway I think of writing a script of a well off family  being terrorized by some people. That's just the ridiculous idea I have. I am telling you all this because I am alone with all these ideas...

You are probably scrolling ahead to Nico so here you go.

______

NICO

Ever walk through the school hallway and feel like everyone is watching you? If you have than good for you because you feel like me.

When I walked in the school kids started looking at me it made me cut 'dont worry be happy ' and put the iPod away wondering if there is something on my face.

As soon as I reached my locker the first thing I did was check my reflection on the small mirror I stuck in there and face was fine.

I put the books in the locker leaving  only the ones I will need in the first two classes. I check the time and see that I have some time before class so I head towards the table by the library, I hope there won't be any stares there.

As I continue walking I see a group of girls looking at something on their phones and pointing at me. Something is up... then I see it in hand of one of the gossip-monger's a magazine with me on the cover.

In the photo I am not facing the camera but helping a young woman sober up. It seems she was not a normal young woman since it made the cover of a tabloid magazine.

I walk up to the person "give me that" I say in a very me way and snatch the magazine so I can read the cover.

' GOTHAM STARLET CAUGHT WITH A NEW BEAU!'

What in the name of my father, is going on here. I quickly open the pages to read the story and I get the title of 'unidentified man' but I know sooner rather than later they will know my name.

Gosh why did I decide to party during the weekend? Well I thought I could use the break but it seems I should have gotten myself a spar day instead of partying the night away. And then I wouldn't have met... Shay Graves a triple threat in the entertainment industry, she sings, acts and models which keeps her under scrutiny of the paparazzi.

I toss the magazine back to it's owner who is asking questions which I not hearing because I am thinking of all the possibilities that this situation will ruin my plans.

And I have to say my plans won't me ruined but I have to move some pieces but it will work.

The whole school knows so I can't hire some one to clean this mess.

I seat down onthe table the other teen that was seating across from me left so quickly I thought he wasn't even seating there in the first place. Well he is being weirder than everyone in this school.

I am very patient person so I can wait for this to blow over.

Now let's me focus on schooling and ignore everything else.