Sneak Attack 1

Hello

How is life on your side, for me its getting well in a way i am trying to write my first book and then my laptop broke now i have to put my book idea to the side.

So well that's a tiny glimpse to my life.

Now to the votes most people chose A and B...

In the next three update i will chose which way I want to go. Here is a mini update

_________

NICO

For the past couple of day i been feeling eyes on me, which means I have stalkers. The super kind of stalkers.

At first it was unnerving then it became the norm they even have shifts i know when a shift is about to change. They keep a good distance from me before a new super member starts watching and right now being watched by some sensory green girl.

Tonight I am going out not in a date sort of way but in a vigilante sort of way. There is building filled with evil... its not filled with lawyers like I originally thought but its filled with drug dealers, druggies and mobster guards. And i discovered that attacking mobsters and cartel has become my MO so I am expecting that someone will be watching.

I only have five minutes to leave a mirage of myself in the apartment it will last twenty minutes, when i get stronger it will last longer, look and act more realistic a lot less robotic with only three commands watch tv and go to bed.

I shadow travel away when i reach the other side i am already wearing my ass-kicking outfit holding my black matte iPod selecting a playlist.

I put on my skull headphones and start to scan the building from the outside. Probably 60 people in there some of them are trapped in this drug trafficking ring as testers.

Forget you starts playing as i opened the door "good evening gentleman and woman "i say to the people seating on those uncomfortable waiting chairs drinking coffee, they are looking at me like i am the biggest idiot ever. "I am here to shut down this business. "

As they stand up to point guns i use my staff to disarm them and knocking them out. When i am done i shadow travel to the top floor.

There is group of man in fancy suits "it seems i have my work cut out for me" i say twirling my staff.