Hard choice

NICO

I was so wrong about this whole thing,I thought it was about control but it's about choice.

I thought was suppose to learn to control my father's gift, but it's about me choosing the gift or not.

It all came to me as I watch different forms of... well me.
The first it was a mortal me who grows up post WWII getting married to a girl, Bianca was alive she had her life as an artist. It was everything I wanted- Normalcy.

As that vision faded to the nothingness I wondered what my physical body was doing, I prayed it was sleeping.

The second me started after my mothers death father sent me and Bianca to continue the fight with  the remaining Hades kids, we won and were admired by all demigods. No one feared us. Which is also something I wanted - Acceptance.

That brought a thought to my head about how hard my life was back at camp with kids fearing me.

The third vision of me showed if I had stayed in camp how my life would have been like. Campers slowly accepting and including me in things, not avoiding me like a plague. Will was with me.

The last one was odd it showed glimpse of a future not sure if it was mine because I didn't see myself doing anything like the vision suggested.
A man wearing a suit and smiling. The sun being blocked by a huge rock. A coffin. An island with strange cosplayers. A mansion. A huge building. A pale hand. A warehouse party. A ring.

When those images stopped.  He  knew what I want for my life, that is the unknown.  The fear of not knowing what will happen next.Though I hate my life I don't want to change anything about it the good and the bad make me, a very broken person but I love that about me.

I accepted the gift hoping it won't bite me in the ass, but I know it will someday.

I feel it strumming through and around my body. The power.

My body shuffle and creaking in awful ways making he cry out in pain. I slowly open my eyes looking at the full moon. I look at my hands with look like paws that slowly change back to a normal human hand, I stand up hastily looking about me. I am in the woods which is so cliché but hey here I am.

I look around trying to get my bearing because this doesn't look like my hide out.

I take a moment to breath even though I butt naked in the middle of the woods I have to clear my head on any clutter because I can't shadow travel with too mucho my mind chances are I will end up in Iceland or Antarctica. I take a moment will retrace my steps tomorrow but for now I need to put on clothes.

______

BARRY

I am seating on the table of heroes,it's always exciting to think about it. Me with my Super friends.

I look around the table there are some empty seats but some people are coming in like Canary and Tornado.

Batman stands up looking around. " I called you here because of the animal attack case." He says not even thinking about greeting us.Wonder looks interested " there are few things I have found but what is the main focus is that it growing more rapid, first a man from late teens to early twenties." He speaks in his monotone voice.

A video plays in the middle of the table, showing a very gruesome scene of taking down bad guys, which a big no-no.
"To an uncontrollable monster." He says as the video changes to a gore filled take down perpetrated by a beast... a very big beast, which tears everything in its place.

He looks at me for a second, I wonder why. "I am not sure what this is, it could be anything from a new drug to a Meta." He says.

I see now why he was staring at me, " most Metas are already on the database this has just to be a freak of nature. " I say that because nature hasn't evolved doesn't mean it won't. "Like Godzilla. "

They all look at me with a slight roll of their eyes. " I can hunt it down ." Wonder says excitedly.

A buzz comes from his belt he takes something up and reads it. "We it seems you will get your opportunity, I want all of you to find out what you can about the case Flash you are with us meeting dismissed. "

Aw man... why me?!

I stand up walking towards him while the rest is filing out. Wonder is already beside him getting more info on her prey.

"We have a lot of ground to cover because this beast can teleport. " he says walking out and towards his ... plane?

"Wait did you just say teleport?" I question.

" yes, it can causing carnage on one town and then it would be a thousand miles away ." He says handing me a small tablet.

I seat on the back wonder seat upfront with Batman.  What I am watching is impossible, slow down mother nature.

"Maybe it's an experiment gone wrong." I say already finished reading and watching everything about the attacks.

"I thought that first but no doctor is following the beast. No doctor would want to lose a successful subject. " he says casually I wonder if he had lost a 'successful subject' once.

" maybe they are testing it out." Wonder says.

"Ender's game style. I like it." I say then see that Wonder is throwing me a dirty look, I realize my error . " but it's very awful and... sad?"

" keep your movie references to yourself..." She says sternly.

I nod not wanting to piss her off.

This going to be a long ride.

________________________

Merry Christmas .
Thanx all voters and readers.

What do you think of my Justice League?

And in this story Gotham is parallel to New York.

I am planning on adding Shazam.

But i know I will add Icicle Jr.

So I am planning on writing a Jackson Di Angelo book where they go to Hogwarts and be awesome.

In every book with the Rick Riordan theme the percabeth ship is non existent. I just love Annabeth on her own and Percy on his own not in a ship.

So now vote and comment I love comments.

If you feel bored check out my other books.

Lost Shadow

Savior