New Stranger

Ohh god this Covid19!!
Got you staying at home for your own safety.
To some people it's torture but to me is what I usually do...

So stay safe and healthy.
😷😊

___________

___________

NICO

I am nervous but I straighten my self after strapping my skateboard on my bag.

The kids standing around the door look at me I walk up the stairs and walks in the teenage filled hallway some stop and look at me before continuing on their way.

I use my senses to locate the principals office I walk like my father which filled with arrogance and regal ignorance of the people around, but being observant of what's happening around me.

I reach the the office I knock and a chirpy voice tells me to come in. I enter to see a short plump woman busy placing files on high shelf well a high shelf to her. I am pretty sure she is 4'3" the chair she is standing on is creaking and slipping  I quickly catch her before she falls.

"Careful." I say placing her on the ground.

"Oh... thank you." She says with a nervous giggle.

I smile lightly as she gets herself fixed up she turns to look at me she is older than Percy's mother with graying hair.  "I would have been really hurt if you didn't help me... so thank you young man." She says.

"It's not a problem." I say.

"How can I help You?" She says in a  professional tone.

"I am Nico Di Angelo here to pic up my schedule. " I say.

"Oh the new student wait here..." She points at the chair beside the door.  " it not here but I will go take it for you." She adds walking out.

I seat down and start getting bored and start fidgeting. I decide to read a book about Soul Revival.
Pretty soon I am sucked in the book.

_______

DAMIEN

I finished talking to the principal, I was telling him about me leaving early today, I will come back next week.

Officially I am going to join father to help donate to impoverished parts of Thailand while unofficially we have mission which contains Bane and League of assassin.

So I will not be able to attend the last two classes. I have my flight before sunset which means I have to be home early to prepare.

As I walk out and shut the door I see a stranger on the waiting chairs. I know he is a stranger because I forced myself to know everyone.

He doesn't look up from his book but his features look familiar. I stood there a second longer trying to remember then he suddenly looks at me then it comes back the time I saw that guy with Catwoman, he is that guy.

Mrs Mead walk in "Well here you go Mr D'Angelo." She says handing him some papers.

"Thank you." He says his tone having a slight Italian, standing up putting the book in his bag and taking the papers. He is wearing his uniform which looks like a formal suit, his hair tied and he looks mysteriously dangerous.

He walks out reading his schedule. I follow behind him I have to keep a close eye on him.