Mind games

Happy New Year my fellow impatient readers.

Did y'all spend your New Years eve in bed like you spent the rest of the year? I hope y'all made it through this year safely

Here is an update.

_______

RAVEN

I sip coffee but I can barely taste it my mind keeps wandering back to the fight with Shadow.

His powerful moves when he fights and his powers. Even Cyborg is having a hard time coming up with a scientific reason of what he did.

He -unlike me- was more in tune with his powers could use them in different ways like flying and teleporting. While I need a book and a chant to use my complex powers.

I have been thinking about this longer than I wanted, I have become obsessed with the Shadow.
There is something about him that is familiar and yet so foreign.

I find myself thinking something I never think about  ' who is stronger? Me or him?'

Dick told me that they found -which is a small form of kidnapping- someone working with or for the Shadow.

I wanted to meet him but I couldn't. I just wanted to know how he can summon zombies? Is he some sort of necromancer?

I have to look through my books there must be something mentioned about necromancer power.

______

WALLY

My leg has healed up and I am a handsome picture of health. Every one has been coming and going here.

Nico has been cooperating but i can see the prolonged questioning is getting to him, he is tapping his fingers on the table irritating Batman.

He then stops and seats up straight on his chair and looks at Batman with an irritated face.

"Now this has gone on long enough, I want to go home now." He says " I have things planned for today and I am not going to ignore them because of people in tights."

"You can leave after the questioning." Batman answers him.

" yes, you have been questioning me for more than two hours and I am sick of it." He says angrily.

"We will let you go after the questioning. " Batman says.

"So you are blatant in enough to continue holding me here I against my will and here the world think 'heroes' abide by the law." Nico says sharply. "While you nearly killed me. Giving the most dumb death in history 'Nico Di Angelo killed by his allergies' my cousins would have a field day with that." He snorts a small laugh.

"Cousins?" Batman question.

"Yes. Why dont you just ask the question you have been craving to ask instead of all this." He says leaning closer.

Batman look at Nico intensely and I am glad I am watching for this observation room. I would felt the pressure.

"Do you work for Dark Shadow?"

He looks at Batman for a long moment "nah... now can I go Netflix is waiting. "

____

Next update will be 4-8 days from now.