Deals that end with a Bullet.

I take whiff of my cigarette glowing out the smoke, liking the images that appear.

The past... the good past which I don't remember unless I am high or drunk, tonight I am both.

I slowly remember the last week's of me in Camp. Will and I broke up, I knew we were going in different circles after the war he was focusing more on his books before going to Med college three years early while I had no direction, I had no aspirations of being anything. So after talking for a few hours we broke up.

After that I noticed my tiny circle of friends where also drifting their own direction.
Leo always locked himself in the bunker doing gods know what. We lost a lot of people fighting Gaia.  Leo lost his Calypso. Percy lost his left arm, but  got a top notch replacement made by Leo's dad. Jason lost piper and Thalia.

So well life was hard people trying to find their middle... a few committed suicide. I was tempted to die myself but told myself to hold out for a while longer.

I noticed that people had gone back to fearing me and were distancing themselves so pretty soon I was nonexistent. Percy talked to me every now and then but he was most not in Camp doing some demigod business or going to his home. That's when I started disappearing for a couple of days and come back only to find that no one noticed.

I left packing only the  essentials.

After a month of wondering around I want to my father's place. Well let's just say it didn't end well.

FLASHBACK 

" for the thousand time use your hands not feet!" He shouted, I flinch.

He has given me extra gifts, and at this moment he is teaching me tunnel creation.

" weak... " he said coldly.

I stop trying to open a tunnel I look at him. I was there trying to be stronger so he won't consider me weak, I was trying to prove myself to him but he will never approve.

" I am never gonna be good enough for you, am I?" I question looking him in the eye.

"Yes." He says and I think he didn't realize he said it out loud but he added. "Hazel didn't need to be taught this, we both know you sister was better than you"

I felt a knives stab my heart in every angle.  " well... She is dead"I say after a second.

" we both know you are the reason she is dead!" He says stepping closer to me.

I snapped at that and said something that has always run around my mind. " you are the reason she was stupid!"

" what did you say?" His voice cold but I won't back down.

" You always say that it is my fault, was it my fault she abandon Me? That she join the hunt and get herself killed? NO!" I shouted " it was her own stupidity to join it and think it was fine to steal some useless figurine in a cursed dump, if you tell me that her death is my fault then FUCK YOU."

I don't know how but felt something hot the side of my face and I was flying I hit the wall I felt my right arm snap and my right ankle twist before crashing to the ground.

I slowly use my left arm to steady myself. I looked at him in shock, he was shocked himself he tried stepping closer to me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted pressing myself to the wall.

" Nico I - I am sorry " he said in a small voice.

Persephone entered rushing to my side " that is enough, just got and cool down outside.  " she said to Hades who looked at me and left.

Me and Persephone have been settling our differences she even gave some planting 'gifts' we usually talked over coffee you would be surprised by the gossip she has even though she is rarely out of the underworld.

" oh gods... I didn't think he would get physical." She said quietly. " let get you to your room."

End of Flashback

I didn't stay long after that incident... for now I am in Prague to meet an associate.

The associate is not in a good scale he wants to sell a weapon, and I know a person who can buy it for the right price. Knowing my associate I decide he should give me a quarter of the money.

The buyer is 80% good which is partially a guarantee that he won't use the merchandise for mass murder or something.

My associate is Deadshot and there is fifty percent chance that  I will end up with a bullet in the middle of my eyes. But I hope he doesn't...

When I get the money I am moving and getting a new apartment somewhere new maybe China, it was cool the last time I was there.

I run my hands through my hair... it long I need to get a hair cut or maybe dye it blue, purple or maybe red.

I should also buy myself new clothes too...

Let's hope a bullet doesn't end me.