Stronger

Merry Christmas all
Thank tall for reading and voting.
Mini update for those people.
25-12-19

_____
NICO

I don't know how to describe the feeling in my body, it like a champagne bottle about to blow.

So I am trying to let the power to flow around my body as I exercise, the things that were hard to do before are now as easy as finding a hotdog stand or donut shop in New York.

So I making things harder for myself by going to places with harsh weather. Right now I am in the Sahara wearing weights on my waist, wrist and ankles while doing seat-ups and sword moves.

I haven't tried transforming in to any of the 'forms' which I have seen on the book because it said it will sap my power so I have to build my stamina. I don't want to die because I was stupid enough to not think ahead.

Every now and then I would get glimpse of what I did when I was in beast mode which is what I choose to call it. There were few innocent people who I killed in the most horrid way ever and I paid them- thier souls- a visit because I do have a soul I don't enjoy carnage. Dad was expecting me when I showed up he gave me a hug and we had a big talk about strength which something I didn't want to talk about at that time. In the end I sorted things out with those souls.

The mortals are calling me a 'rapid animal '. Which is what I called myself too when I feel low.

Physically I look stronger. I have gained some muscle mass, my skin is tanned the brands are rarely visible and my height has stopped at 6ft8 my hair grew back for no reason. I look very dashing like some knight from some far off kingdom, well now I should stop watching romantic movies because they might be the reason I have a very dramatic understanding of things.

What I have found out is that I now don't need shadows to shadow travel I can just thinking of where I want to go and the 'shadow' will take me there. The shadow is some sort of weapons closet I can store things in it I also found many weapons dad said they are weapons for each for I can transform into.

Just as I stop to take a sip of water I spot a sand storm approaching which means I have to exercise in Australia. But it might be night so I have to take a break.