The Crave

Thanks you to all the people who voted and those few that comment.

Today's update will be short as hell so don't be angry because this is the only book I write with 800 to 2000 words depending on my mood or if I am busy.
I am not saying that they were perfect update.

I hope you like my version of Nico, thanks for the views. This update will have some gore.

Now comment on what I should add.

_______________________

NICO

I am currently laying on the ground in extreme pain,like my insides are eating each other.

This all started ten hours ago I had just finished eating a burger then a sharp sensation hit me right in my stomach. I thought it would go away after a few minutes, I changed to my gym cloths the more I exercised the more the pain got unbearable till I stopped exercising.

I tried to use the lesson I learnt about controlling my emotions but it failed I tried again still the same result.

So I used to be a demigod who had faced and felt different quantities of pain but now I feel the greatest pain I have ever felt  which makes the knife that once stabbed in my stomach seem like needle prick.

Now my skin it on fire... feels like it's burning. With that symptom I recognize that this is the Crave mode the book was vague about it only mentioned that it's a battle between insanity and sanity where 'a person craves human flesh if the  hunger is not fed they will become crazed beast'.

This is a day I wish I had said no to my father's offer.

I twist and turn on the ground every essence of my body in pain. My bones feel like they are being struck by a hammer, while my heart feels like someone is tugging it out of my chest.

After what seemed like forever it slowly faded away. I slowly stand up immediately sensing the difference, everything is heightened I look at my hands or what I think they are my hands. They are so pale with dark veins underneath the nearly transparent, flipping my hand scanning the spiralling webby veins running up my arms the brands are deep black. I walk towards the mirror and gasp at my reflection.

I look... I look so- different, even though I got a hair cut two days ago after the whole Apollo meeting he was very helpful. My eyes are red surrounded by black, my feature all angular and mysterious,  my teeth are more pronounced and shark like " Da fuck..."

I have seen weird shit in my short life but this has to be on the top three of the most weirdest. I look feral, untamed and very on the edge of slit-your-throat and I-want-to-devour-you.

I start to feel a little cold so I walked to the closet and put on my hoodie walking to the fridge feeling hungry I wonder how eating a sandwich will feel with my fangs.

First I take full bottle of coke I start gulping it down but halfway through I feel like my stomach is fighting me.

I hastily put the coke back in the fridge rushing to the bathroom spilling my guts on the toilet.

I thought the 'human flesh' bit was for show. Good I know a place with bad people to fill any hunger.

I know it strange that I know where to eat people but I do research so i found the place by accident it's some warehouse where all sort of trafficking happens I guess tonight they are getting a visit. This wasn't my choice, gods I hate this

I stand up, oh gods I hope I don't go to hell for this.

______

I look down to see man passing a girl to the auction spot. I should start with the guards on the outside so they don't jump me and also I could sense it every time I come in contact with humans I feel this burning thirst going down my throat making my body to act on its own and I have been stopping it for a while but I fear I will lose.

I turn to the guards posted outside I couldn't help it there is this guard alone no one looking a perfect situation for any blossoming killer I struck him with my hand on his throat then blood spewed out spraying me but as soon as I tasted blood I lost all my senses. My hands covered with blood having sharp nails.

His body moved on its own and starts doing something I expected but though wouldn't happen I start sucking him dry and chomping on his flesh.

Like that I moved along the ranks of guards from outside to inside till I stopped myself looking at girls that were looking at me in fear. I rip the vocal cord of the last buyer.

By some miracle my facial features were hidden by the hoodie. I stand up looking at the girls, I toss the phone a girl closer to me which she caught " call for help." I say my voice sounds deeper.

I turn around to leave " where should we tell them we are?" She questions.

" turn on location these bad guys have Wi-Fi. " I say continued walking away.

"Thank you." I cautious voice says.

As soon as I reach the shadows and disappear.