Sneak Attack 2

Hello, how are you?

How is your Black Friday? Thanksgiving? Christmas preparation? 16 Days of activism against women and child abuse ?

They year is finished and I haven't accomplished anything. I only wanted to finish a book or find a new friend who is beginner writer like myself.
I dont usually get what I want either way.

I hope you enjoy the update I suck at writing fight scenes.

________

NICO

It was super easy not even half way through my playlist, Smooth Criminal is playing on my headphones and I am sure he is the ninth song on my playlist. I snoop through the drawers gathering intel about other companies that deal with this section of the mafia.

I store them in the Shadows along with my iPod. I have become very efficient in shadow control and my summoning is less draining on my body but its been ages since i last summoned my zombie army and i have been itching to use my new title 'abomination maker' which involves me creating strange zombies.

Just as I am planning to leave someone jumps me I grip my staff and turn with a forceful attack.
The attacker blocks but is slightly overwhelmed that he takes a step back.

I look at him... i could run but i want to spar with someone who is in the superhero squad, this is a great opportunity for me.

My opponent is a guy wearing tights with a colorful cape, i know him... its- Big bird no, it's tiny pecker. Ok all I know it a bird's name...

We circle each other while twirling our staffs, I scan him getting a read on his soul he is slightly arrogant but its not too overwhelming he also has some darkness... something containing Red X, whatever that means.

He attacks a couple of times I  block  knowing I might seriously hurt a hero and be condemned to villainy for the rest of my existence.

I throw a few attacks which he sidesteps muttering on his earpieces. The office is too small i want to spar outside look at the rusty metal balcony it indicate to my opponent for us to take it out side before leaping over the edge and land on the brown dry patchy grass.

I stand ready to fight with... Robin! Yes, it Robin with the R on his tight suit. I smirk slightly as he lands using his tiny rope, i attack as soon as he gets his bearings he blocks but i dont relent landing some blows on him.

Just as i am getting the upper hand two blueish silver balls land near my feet i leap up as they explode in loud bomb and flash. I release my sensors I find the cheater Robin's partner a robot man. He steps towards me his arm changes in to a gun like contraption... WTF! This is too much.

He fires some electric net like i am some bug that would be caught in a zapper, i turn my body transparent the net passes through me when i am about to retaliate a punch lands on my jaw see that a speedster has joined the fight, if they thinks they have won then they have another thing coming.

When the speedster is about to attack again I use my secret weapon ' Death Grip' its a tiny bomb that explodes in to a dark shadow that circle the person it comes in contact with beside me, it will fasten its self around and person the more they fight the tighter its gets.

I place it on the speedster and small bomb sounds within a second the speedster falls on the ground surrounded by dark mist only revealing his face and feet are showing. I toss another Death Grip on Robot man because he wants to attack me again his freaky hand is changing form "stop fighting we only want talk." He say as i snort soon he is coverd in shadowy mist.

Just we continues fight robin but a girl in a purple outfit stops me with her glowing eyes. This is too much cheating... another girl shows up her eyes also glowing. The purple outfitted girl is pale with jewel on her forehead the other girl has green glowing eyes .
Then a green T-rex shows up, they are surrounding me.

It seems they think they can gang up on ME, Nico Di Angelo.  They have another thing coming the staff disappears and replaced by my sword I quietly chant.
And i stab the sword on the ground and the clouds which were already thundering start to add flashes of lighting. The ground cracks and slowly the dead start to rise, i loved seeing their shocked faces. Rain starts to fall in big cold droplets,and arrow flew to me nearly stabbing my shoulder beforei grabbed it in the air and snapping it with my hand. 'Attack!' i order my zombie army of 12 in Greek. Some of the zombies have swords, some have clubs.

Some of the zombies were burnt by the green eyed girl while the others were ripped by the rest. I toss a death grip to the shape shifting green being soon is snugged up he changes to a mouse and then he finds that he can't change to anything bigger than a mouse.

The purple haired girl is chanting something that sounds familiar her eyes glowing brighter. I feel the ground shaking... i toss the death grip her way before dodging an incoming arrow. She flicks it away with her bellowing cape...

I pull up my sleeves I think its time I pull out the big guns. They have ambushed the wrong guy.

_____

Now go back and listen to the song on top and hum it till the next update.