Getting Vacay Ready

NICO

Well school has become just that... school. I have already started in ways to deal with the corrupt people in my mother's company. A few police calls and they might panic enough to make a mistake and get caught.

Harley broke out of her asylum - apparently she was caught the day joker visited and it took her only three days to get out Gotham need to buff up prison security-so joker is most with her or planning something villainous, he visits every other weekend proclaiming his undying attraction to me like a loon. The school is about to close for summer holidays and everything that is schoolwork is being squeeze of these weeks.

I am made the huge decision to visit Camp Half-Blood. I have to deal with the past before focusing on the future, I am slightly nervous but I can take it.

I have to try and rebuild some relationships from my past I don't right now how to about it but they might help in the future.

Anyway this Wayne kid is getting creepier, he is always watching looming over my shoulder like a shadow. He acts like I don't see him, which is kinda dumb because everyone is watching him his father is Bruce Wayne for crying out loud... now the rest of the students have started rumors about us I am not even going to think about the rumours.

I feel sweat running down my neck and I stop my pull-ups my feet touch the soft carpet. I take a couple of sip of watered down nectar and look at the watch which is telling me that it's 2:46 in the morning.

The only reason I am up at this time is because my night terrors are back, they are mostly about my mom but the others make Hereditary look like a cartoon.

I have to fix this during summer, which reminds me I have to write a list of things to do this summer I seat down on my chair and take a note pad with a pen.

I write 'vacay things to do' and write five things I have to do this summer.

1. Think of a plan to take back MY company.

2.find out who really is Batman

3. Find a way to slow or stop night terror

4.make a friend

5. Fix old friendship.

I place the pen down, this is my summer in list form.

The first point is needed the second one is just curiosity like most of my companions on the dark side don't like him. When I find him won't blab around, my curiosity would have been filled so the issue will be closed.
The third one is a no brainer.
The fourth one is something I have been thinking about for a long time I have too many people I know but they aren't my friends.

The last one is one of the reasons I am going back to camp.

I got my list so I am vacay ready.

____________________

I love my commenters the ones on the top of head are:-
@omyhades
@trulyalya29
@A_Winchester_Sister
@NicoDiAngeloIsKing
@IzzyDiangelo09
@MatthewCards

Thank you for commenting you make writing worthwhile.

Everyone
Stay safe and happy.