A Moment

Hello.
How are You?

I bored
Here is a boost...
I hope you enjoy the update.

_______

NICO

I still wake up early but I found a way to solve my slow metabolism, I shadow travel to town for breakfast. 

And right now I am back from my breakfast run, Leo is walking towards me. "What are you eating here of all places?" He says looking around.

I hold out the box "They are called 'oh my sweet spot' try it." I says taking one vanilla centered chocolate covered 'cookies'.

" I says taking one vanilla centered chocolate covered 'cookies'

"I will try one." He says taking one and seating besides me he doesn't bite it but looks at me . "I wanted to talk you about..." He looks around "everything."

At first I was confused what the heck he was talking about then I remembered that everyone calls what happened after I left 'everything.'

Because every time they ask I just say... everything. He wants us to have " a moment".

"Don't you have admires to please. Then waste your time with me." I heighten my senses to scan the surrounding areas, which are all trees and a few animals some kids playing inbetween the trees. Taking a bite of the deliciousness of the cookie which is a bland because of the topic of choice.

"We are friends they don't matter." He says seriously.

"All those broken hearts... anyway, I will talk about that... when I am ready." I say " I don't want to open that box right now."

He looks at me while and says " ok if you say so." He then bites his cookie "this is good. "

"I know... anyway is it me or is Annabeth Jealous of the new girl?"

"Jealous no... She is close to murdering her. But there is something not right about the new girl clinging to Percy all the time. " he says conspiratorially looking around.

"I know what you mean it's like they are tied together. " I say.

We spend the hour talking.
_______

JOKER

Party is happiness in a chaotic form.

And the loud music sends sparkles across the room. Harley walks towards me carrying a colorful drink.

"Here Puddin."she says seating besides me her dress making a clunking sound. I take the drink.

"This party would have been a little livelier if we..."

"Had Nicky boy " she finished drinking.

"Yes but if Batsy showed up and started a roit." I say with a laugh she joins in.

In the corner of my eye I think I saw Nico seating on his usual spot but it wasn't him.