Confused Hearts

Hello readers.

I just saw the the whole Fate: Winx Saga. And i feel like it gonna be more disappointing than Percy Jackson the lightening thief movie. The Winx made up my childhood along with the cartoon network. And i pray and hope they don't ruin the Winx for my future children.

If you dont know what i am talking about then tell me what cartoon or show that made up your childhood.

Here is a Mini update... hope you like it

_______

RILEY

This isn't working. Every time I blink I imagine nico seating across me but it's not as what it was a couple of months ago.

I was a mess them but now I am a less of a mess, because now I have a purpose to expose the people who destroyed my life. Once a week I receive an update from Nico via files that appear from my apartment. I am even starting to study business studies, just in case Nico gives me my dads position in the company because he will fire more than half of the companies employees.

Let me not think about Nico potentially being my boss and focus on the fact that I am in a date with a very nice guy. He is talking about his trip to Libya how he nearly got robbed in a club.

I laugh at the right times but I know this isn't going anywhere.

Good thing this steak is keeping my mouth busy from saying thing about my life.

Then I feel it like I have been feeling it for the past week, someone is watching me and as always I look around and I can't spot any one but I can feel the eyes on me its kinda creepy

I wonder why people are looking at me for no apparent reason.

I have a feeling Nico us involved in a small way. I hope its nothing bad.
_____

BILL

My eyes are stuck at the door where a lean tall man stood wearing a coat that looks like those stylish leather with two colors red on the bottoms and turns black when reaching the shoulders there is some sort of design on the the coat but I can't make it out.

A chill rolls down my spine when I look at the older mans face he looks exactly like Nico but less tan. The man looks barely older than thirty but feels like his ancient.

Just as I am about to ask Nico about the resemblance. I see him talking to the man and they quickly  get out. I look at him and my hand which is holding the box set he was hold. How did Nico break free from the arresting pressure? Maybe it's that he already has his own pressure which he releases when facing a bully.

Nico is very mysterious but very loud and in-your-face without saying anything. He is very quiet in school but he is also very open. Take that Rainbow love concert that was hosted in school- Rainbow love is a concert that encourages LGBT+ community and closeted people to come out, anyone can participate with a dance, play or song- Nico took the stage and sang  Anyone by Demi L and that caused my heart to truly be moved by him. The second one is Sam Smith's Pray in the end he sang I'd wanna be me too in a dance number where they sang a combination of different songs. And when girls and guys were asking him to come to prom with then he would politely decline. Until he came and asked Me and I didn't think he noticed me watching him from afar but he did and now he is my date for prom.

I went to his apartment one time and it was without family photos but he talked about his younger sister with fondness. Then I saw his  his fandom merch and mismatched comics. Then I saw that he was new to the popular geek culture... I wonder where he has been the past 13 years. I recommend him movies to watch and like Steve Rogers he pulls up a small book which was half filled with things some scribbled out.

It took some courage and Jerry's sarcastic snips to make myself to invite him here... my home away from home.

My mom is telling me to pursue my dream but have a back-up while dad calls it a joke to write comics. When I told Nico about it he say it was cool in his exact words" if you need an investor give me a call."
He also said that comics were to make people imagine people with powers now that they exist that means we have to change the narrative.

People around the shop have continued doing what they were doing. I see Nico through the darkened front windows he looks slightly frustrated and folding his arms.

I could never pull off the cloths Nico wears for example the over sized tee he is wearing now literally looks like its meant to be worn like that but if I wore it would have looked like the tee was wearing me.

Nico is confusing my mind and heart.  Where does a guy like him come from... he is like a god.