Familia

Hello.
I have a huge update I watch to do but I don't know how to write it.

The basic idea is I want Nico's dad to tell him to give JL and TT a chance. Because I want to turn the table on the whole Greek world of my story.

_____

HADES

"What are you doing here?" He question folding his arms across his chest.

I feel the urge to smile at his childish look of annoyance and subtle embarrassment, I have to do it more often.

"I came to check on you like any parent would. "I say in a calm tone.

I lets out a mocking laugh." Yeah right." He says and looks at me in his fiery melted chocolate eyes. " lets make this quick before you melt. Why are you really here? talking to me."

I remember my other sons who once faced me with unforgiving, angry, cold, sad and lost eyes. They would have grudges, anger and Pain  using thier new found powers to release thier feelings. But like his mother before him Nico had the potential of the brightest star making him feel a lot.That hides his temper which can run hot in a matter of seconds.' We are a Familia.' The memory came back when I saw her features on his face, I quickly wipe off the memory.

I give a small smirk and use his usual snippy reply. "Straight to business it seems. " I say as I feel eyes on us and quietly put up a barrier. "I was in a meeting with the gods."

He loosens his guarded look after I put on a barrier. Slowly unfolding his arms and put one hand on the pant pocket. "What is it now? Someone destroy Pandora's box?" He questions in a cynical tone.

"I wish" I state in Greek. "There is a strange thing happening."

After a few second of silence falls between us but his voice cuts the silence "so? Are you gonna tell me? or do I have to guess?"

Just as about to start explaining I say" guess"

" I don't have the time to deal with crusty old Greeks. And I have somewhere to be" he states like he expected my answer.

"It has come to our attention that some gods have been going missing.  They started disappearing after The Blood moon." I state, I have feeling that I have heard about this somewhere but I have to look through my Library to find the answer.

"Blood moon..." he mutters.

I think he has an idea or maybe a thought. He scrunched his face in deep thought like his mother used to do... they are familiar.

People say he looks like me but sometimes i wonder if i look like him.