Speculation

Hello

I have been thinking so I think I will stop soon and write a sequel Shifting Shadow, which will follow any or every DC lore. Every timeline will diverge in that one.

Like Wonder Women killing Queen Mera 🙄😌

Thats just an idea.
Here mini something for those reading...

_______

WALLY

We are in the jet heading back to the island, with Dark Shadow on the medic bed with shards of the crystallized rock buried on his body. It's a miracle that he is alive and the team is spit balling ideas of what he is.

His cloak isn't normal fabric we can't touch it so we don't know who this vigilante is. His heart is steady  and his breath come stable, we can't do anything to him since his body is fading in and out of existence making it hard to fix his visibly broken leg.

I decide to block out the conversation but I could hear " maybe he is part Atlantian... " someone said maybe Artemis she is just obsessed with people who live under the ocean. "Or maybe he is a lab experiment gone rouge." Connor said looking out the window.

I focus on my potato chips and gulping down my coke . I find myself lost in my head speculating the why?
Why did he suddenly choose to save Gotham?

This morning Batman and Green Latern told us to be on guard because there is something coming.  Were they fighting evil aliens and didn't tell us, it wouldn't be the first time they dont tell us things.

Whatever they were doing resulted in someone stepping up. We were going to ask Dick's friend, Raven, she was reading through her book when he shows up with his dark mist and fiery portals Saving the city.

I take a deep breath  wanting to make an exaggerated sigh but a sweet smell fills my nostrils. I look around then freeze.

Dark Shadow is awake and he pouring some golden liquid in a dark small flask over his wound making him hiss quietly. He drinks the golden liquid  he leans to fix his broken leg pushing the hood off revealing familiar dark curly hair.

Snap!

He groans after setting his foot in place and pours the golden liquid on the leg.

Everyone in the jet was looking at him as his flask disappeared an a small cookie appeared and he eats it like it his savings grace.

He picks up a sharp rock shard and it turns to gold tossing it straight to the jet controls only for it to be blocked be Connor. When we turn back to him he is carrying a dark sword in a very unsteady stance. How is he not in pain? What is he made of?

"Land this thing before I do something horrible to you all."  He said in a very steady voice his hair hiding most of his face but we all knew it was Nico.

Suddenly Miss Martian started to scream "don't play mind games with me. " he said and the jet started losing control.