The Reveal

Hello
Did you like musician Nico?
I wrote that part because a reader wanted Nico to play an instrument and I wanted him to play an instrument so I wrote it in.

How is your life going because here schools are opening so there is death.
I am sorry if you are offended by me making fun of Rona.
And yes I am using the covid19 'nickname' i hate it but I want to be current...
Let me stop rambling.

Here is an update
Vote ~ comment ~ follow

________

RILEY

My palms are sweaty looking nervously at the file infront of me and the fallen demon-angel.

When he came in I let him in he looked a little off but still handsome with his haunting brown eyes I choose to invest my time looking anywhere but his face.

I asked him if he wanted me to help him remove his coat he shook his head making his messy bun to slightly bob, when his hair is tied it makes his face look more angular. I directed him to the couch, I had tea ready because I know he hates small talk.

I seat in a chair across him looking at him pouring himself some tea with jittery hands.

What happened to get him so frazzled?

Don't tell me he has STD' s and now I have them too.

I hope it's not that. That would ruin a lot of things like our ' Friendship '.

Let me not think about that.

Sometimes I wonder about his past where he was born, where he grew up with who and who is he really. There have been times where I have gathered enough courage to ask him one of my many questions he would always have a vague answer or something unbelievable like ' I grew up in a camp that teaches children to kill monsters' I laughed it off at that time but sometimes something felt genuine when he told me.

Some part of me believes his ' outrageous ' tales but somethings are unexplained like he can sometimes something things that no one can explain like him showing up out of the shadows.
His hair is one of the unexplainable things, he hand a hair cut in one of those fashionable military cuts but a few weeks he comes back with these long locks. And I didn't question it because he was back...

The Unphantomable Nico Di Angelo. 

That would be a great book title and the book will follow Nico with a murder mystery to draw readers in. But he is too mysterious I would be lucky to write a page of Nico factoids.

I look at Nico and it seems like he is about to talk. He clears his throat and talks about his grandmother created a company named Black Tulip.

Black Tulip? Where have I heard of that company... then my thoughts drifts to the office where one of other assistants working with me file a huge pile which was going to The higher up she said 'black tulip is one of the richest companies but they treat thier workers like trash. I heard-'

I let myself focus on Nico. He is telling me that he will inherite the company but it's filled with all forms of corruption and violations.

He tells that he hired an investigation but found something relating me.

He then hands me a file that came out of no where, my hands are sweaty.
What did he find?

I slow take it and open it. And I start reading all my bottled up loneliness and sadness came to surface when I saw a picture of my dad and brother talking to some fatso. I start to read the file.

It tells me where my dad was born, what schools he attended and how he led his life all was good because my father was CFO of Black Tulip. Even though he lived a humble life with me, as a child I felt average but now I see we were rich with estates in all the fancy places and some of the places where places we visited as vacation sites.

As I continue to read and find that my brother, Richard, was training under my father to work his way up in the company.

But I guess there was something that dad found out and they sent someone to kill him, killing my brother in the process, they tied up all his assets living us with nothing.

I sat there feeling that this file feels too dramatic. I slowly wipe a tear.

"Wh-What do you want me to do?" I question placing the file away with trembling hands.

"I just wanted you to know because you are one of the few people who welcomed me when I moved here." He says and chest tightens painfully. "And I see you as a friend. " he places an empty cup on the table. "And as for revenge you don't have to do anything... I will handle everything. " he says.

"Nico they are dangerous and sometimes I wonder if you will ever run upon a situation you can't handle. " I say

He smiles lightly "like that would ever happen. I am on a cleansing mission and nothing is going to stop me." He smirks.