Joker proposition

Love this song ^^

NICO

I think Gotham should be called the rainy city, I mean it like a concrete rainforest.  I open the door to my apartment quickly shutting and locking it. Though my bag is wet the books inside aren't wet but I remove them besides the key dish piling them neatly.

I remove my shoes and socks which are soaked through gods this is the only moment I wish I had Percy' s powers I would already be dry. I walk barefoot to the bathroom and begin removing my uniform placing the cloths in the sink.

My mind drifts of to school I have soon found my rhythm around the other student. And the rumors made about me are... creative, one says I killed the principal of last school while another says I murdered my family. 

The only reason I can explain that people come up with gloomy rumors is because of my aura, it's not very enthusiastic. School work is what distracts me from all the rumors, I am getting As and Bs. I joined a few group activities like drama which I got my self a role as the Villan, I haven't got the script yet but I heard that the story follows the Villan who is Phantom or something.

That reminds me to do extra research on acting in theaters. I let the warm water wash away the days stress, I can handle a few semesters of school then go to collage while taking over my mothers company.

I turn off the water and dry my body. I get the heater working as I paddle to my room I open the drawers and take out my place boxer just as I am but to put them on I find something curious, my bedroom window is open and has watery footprints.

"Well hello." A voice says behind me. "I didn't expect to find like this. "

I turn to find the clown prince of crime seating in the chair carrying a bloodied crowbar, his body so wet that even his make up is running down his face.

"Well I would have been decent if you had used the door. " I say putting on my boxers. "What brings you here anyway?" I question looking through my other drawer for a tee.

"There is a boy I know that said he would visit but still hasn't. " he says with small cackle.

"Oh come on don't get clingy now..." I say findings a plain grey tee. "I have been busy." putting the tee it on.

" it's gets boring without you." I hear his footsteps coming towards me.

"Harley is lots of fun." I say turning to face him.

"Harley is in the crazy train." He says laughing "and I got my eyes on you."

"Me? well I am not interested. Now go back to your lair." I say brushing the slightly set hair off my face " if you want to talk I will speak with you on Sunday. "

"I want to do it now." He says brushing his have with his hands smudging his make up revealing some scars underneath.

" Well hurry up you will get my carpet wet." I say nonchalantly.

What happened next surprised me to high hell. His clammy cold fingers held the back of my neck pulling me closer to him and he kissed me. And I was too surprised to react, just slack jawed surprise. His lips are firm, cold and soft. His lips move wildly against mine, I kiss him back tasting lipstick and peppermint.

I never... ever thought of me and joker kissing. I don't really want that job of being involved with a know criminal and yes I slept with catwoman but she is a thief h t a supervillan like joker.

Jokers lips move from my mouth he kisses my jaw he nibbled on my earlobe tugging and tugging with his teeth, causing me to gasp.

"What are you doing Mr J?" I question as he kisses my neck. My my hands gripping on his shoulder.

"A grand gesture for my affection for you. " he says and bites gently on my neck.

"Oh you want me as a side-dick. " I push him away from me. " now that is crazy even for you. "

"You could be the main dick." He says with a smirk.

"Not interested, too much work. " I say trying to walk away but Joker pulls me to him getting me wet from his dripping cloths.

"Give me one, two... three months i will convince you that you are mine and I am yours if I fail you can leave." He whispers in my ear and gently biting it.

"That too much work even for you Mr J." I say brushing his wet green hair back " because in the end you will belong to me and I won't belong to anyone. "

"Well I will see." He say looking at me with his slight misted manic eyes.

"Well feel free to fail." I say.

This will be interesting.

_______________________

Well corona has got everyone staying indoors. But staying indoors is sapping all my inspiration.

I made this chapter for the people who want a Nico and Joker ship.
And that one person who commented in Eager.

Shout out to the rest of the commenters.
I love you and the voters.

Some even add the book in to their library thank you

And now I want you tell me which DC character I should add ?