Cutting the Summer Short.

Hello, how are you feeling?

Has anyone anyone hear about the Black Lives Matter movement?
Here I was planning to move to America when I make money out of writing books now I am afraid a cop might shoot me.

Maybe I should move to England. What do you think?

Anyway our lockdown is on Level three, for all those people who know lockdown levels.

This update is for those who want an update... see ya next month.

Anyway let's support the people fighting against injustice
#MyLifeMatters #BlackLivesMatter.

_______

NICO

Our trip yesterday went great we even came back with some money.
Leo is refreshed and more creative he has sent twice the number of swords that he makes daily by my station for detailing and it's not even noon.

And when we came back we had to fight Cyclops which were skulking around the camp. I used my new dagger and I have to say I am not really a dagger person but it was light and sharp which is all you need to kill, maybe I so say that as a speech in my 'class'.

Annabeth has been watching from the shadows as if waiting for me to explode. I can't wait for her to leave before she figured out what different about me.
For now she is distracted by a message she got from Percy things ain't looking up on his quest one of the kids with him is missing.

At the moment I am glad that I didn't go with him. Though I hope the kid isn't dead, dead kids are not very helpful for a person's emotional growth, Trust me I know.

I finished dusting off the sword and looking at its name Lily. I test it, very light, agile and swift. It too light for my taste and the handle of it is all wrong which means maybe this sword is for a girl.
Maybe the swords name is dead give away but some guys like flowers.

Thinking about guys with flowers, Will and I trying this friendship thing and I have to say it going well.

I think I should consider having a stable relationship with a perfectly normal person, just the thought of that gives me shivers.

My phone rings I look at it it's a message from the director of the teen movie we were extras in, he is telling me that if I can come by the set tomorrow.

I am trying to be an adult around camp and lead by example so I am about to decline the offer when I get another text from my contact who is investigating into my mothers company it seems he wants to give me something.

Which means I have to go back to Gotham.

____

RILEY

Well now I am leading a life that everyone normal person wants.

I have a house with all the bills paid, a cat, a job which is pays well, a book that is selling nearly all over the world and I am healthy. What could I be sad about? Well it seems nothing but one boy.

I pretty sure he is haunting me during dates, which is why I am getting therapy. To remove Nico from my mind.

I look down at the laptop screen I just wrote 'Nico left, Nico left ' over and over for six lines I backspace till I stop where I am in the book, which is the sequel of the one that is selling were.

The first book is a love story between gay guys but they don't end up together which is why I am writing a sequel which will bring them together.

But now I am stuck on the plot build up where everything is making it's way up to right.

I just click save and shut the laptop.

My phone rings I take it's my publisher telling me about a book signing I have to do around town before going out of town to maybe Chicago, Portland and New York.

As I close my eyes I see those chocolate colored eyes... I have to sort out my life.