Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
Her POV

He told me to run, so I did. Even though I didn't want to leave him, I ran anyway. I run as fast as I can, it's difficult because I hurt my ankle, but I run.

I make it to the road and I stand here waiting for him. Counting every second for him to get here.

One..

Two..

Three..

I'm almost at four, but I hear something behind me. I spin around and there one of them are. One of those "people".

I stab it, and turn back around. I hear footsteps. It's him, he made it out okay. I go to take a step forward to make my way to him, but something is restraining me from going to him.

I try to fight it back, then I hear a voice.

"Don't fight me darling, we are helping you."

I feel something hit my head.Then it all starts to fade.

The last thing I remember is him screaming my name, and me wanting to scream back.. then it all goes dark.

I wake up slightly a little ways down the road. I smell cigarette smoke and old leather.

It also smells like old food. I swear a walker smells better than this.

There is a man sitting in the backseat with me. I have my head on his lap and his hand is resting on my stomach.

I don't like the feeling of this.

I move slightly, immediately regretting my motion.

"Oh look at that, hot stuff is awake." This man says.

From hearing his voice slightly, I can already tell I am fully disgusted by this poor excuse of a human sitting next to me.

"Well put her back to sleep!" The driver says rudely.

"How a 'bout I have a little fun first." He says sliding his hand in my jeans.

I start to squirm and without hesitation I scream for Daryl.

My screaming is muffled by a cloth tied tightly around my mouth. I scream his name again though.

I know he isn't here, but I tried anyway.

"Your little boyfriend isn't here." He says again. Sliding his hand down my jeans even more.

"Leave her alone, Gorman! Just knock her out!" The driver screams again to the man apparently named Gorman.

"Fine!" He spits, then hits me over the head and I'm asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short-ish chapter. More will come, please vote and comment if you like it.

~S.B~