Chapter 4

Chapter 4:
His POV

I found this group of guys. They run buy their own rules, and they are really ruthless.

They don't seem to care if one another dies, they just stay together for basic protection.

If you find food or something you want, you have to claim it, then its yours and they're on their own.

I don't really talk to them much, and they don't seem to like it. The "leader", Joe, of the group also makes it seem like he doesn't want me to leave.

Even though I have to, I have to go find her.

"Hey!" One guy shouts. We all turn around.

Then I see him, I see his son, and I see her. The three of them. The people that I have been with for almost two years now.

Rick.

Carl.

Michone.

I want to run to them but I know that these people would not hesitate to kill them.

The men burst through the brush towards the three and start to talk to them.

I amble out afterwards, slower than they did.

Carl face lights up, seeing that I am alive, but he hides it quickly and focus's on his father and the man talk to each other.

Joe wants Rick dead for killing one of his people at som random house a few days ago. They aim their guns at Rick, Michone, and Carl and I completely go numb.

The next thing I remember is Rick, biting Joes throat out, after killing the others, and Michone hiding Carl from the sight of his father.

A few moments later, Rick and I are leaning against a car while Michone tries to get Carl to sleep in the car. He asks me if I have been with those guys this whole time.

"I was with Beth for a while." I say quietly.

"Is she dead?" He asks.

"She's just gone." I say with every ounce of regret in my voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter. Please vote and comment if you like it.

~S.B~