CHAPTER NINETEEN.

━━ Dawn Graham,
April Seventh. ━━

"I regret this." I said, looking at the packed house whilst holding onto Noelle. "Noelle, I don't like this. Let's go home."

"You can do it," Noelle says. "It'll be fine."

"Noelle." I whispered, feeling panicky.

She doesn't say anything, but pulls me inside the house and immediately finds the kitchen where there were only alcoholic drinks.

Red flag one.

"I don't like alcohol, Noelle." I said, but she shoves a drink into my face and makes me try it.

"Do you like it?" Noelle asks after a few seconds, observing my facial expression.

"I said, I don't like alcohol." I repeated, seeing her roll her eyes.

She grabs my hand again and we walk over to where a group of people were standing outside.

"Hey!'' Jacob gasps, walking over to me and Noelle as he catches my eye. "You two made it, I'm glad!"

"Yeah." I nodded, biting the inside of my cheek.

He reeks of alcohol. Red flag two.

"Did you get here safely?" He asks, taking a big gulp of a drink he had in his hands.

"All safe and sound. What are you drinking?'' I ask, my eyes flickering between his drink and his eyes.

"Vodka, mixed with cherry cola. Want to try?" He offers, pushing the drink toward my chest.

"No, I'm okay." I pushed it back. "Thanks though."

"Anytime, Sweets. Hey, me and my friend Aaron were about to go get some ice cream by the shop downtown by the Ferris Wheel. Wanna go?" He smiles, "Your friend can come as well."

I gulped nervously. How would Calum react if I went with these guys, knowing they were intoxicated?

"I really don't think that's a good idea, Jacob." I mumbled.

He chuckled lightly, wrapping his arm around my waist and leaning into my ear. "Remember, you're here because of me. Do not fuck this up and make me look bad."

I felt chills rush down my back as Noelle pulled me along toward where Aaron was, and we found the car and all got in.

I, unfortunately, had to sit in the back with Jacob who was inching very close to me as we started to drive. His hand flew to my thigh, and inched up it. I knew I was going to have a panic attack.

"Jacob, stop." I begged.

"What do you say about us having some fun whilst they get ice cream, hm?" He smirked evilly, tugging at my jean hooks and trying to unzip my jeans.

"Jacob, please." I begged, trying to get closer to the door. "Stop, I don't want to."

He rolls his eyes, "Stop being a fucking whore and let me have sex with you."

Before I could respond to his statement, I heard a scream and suddenly we were flipping three times in the road.