CHAPTER TWO.

━━ Dawn Graham,
February Eleventh. ━━

Whenever I feel bored, Sometimes I take a good look at myself in the bathroom mirror and then begin to imagine my brother and mom. I have come to the conclusion that there's no doubt we don't look alike.

I've got brown eyes, dark brown hair that has a natural curl at the end, and tan skin. My mom is very pale, has thin blonde hair and brown eyes and my Brother is a spitting image of her. I also have a very slim and chiseled jawline, along with very slender hands. They both do not.

We are nothing alike. you'd think I was adopted at birth.

"Dawn?"

I shook out of my thoughts and turned to look up at my Brother, who seemed to look worried. Before I could respond, He says, "You look pale again." He said, touching my forehead with the back of his hand. "God, and your forehead is burning up."

I bit the inside of my cheek, and shrugged. "It's no big deal. I just need a nap, probably.'' I excuse the issue, and get up— Suddenly feeling a dizzy spell.

"Dawn, What's going on?" My Brother gasps, Seeing me sway from side to side and hold myself for a moment.

"Nothing, Aiden." I firmly said, steading myself up and gripping the counter. "It's fine, truly. I just need a nap,''I murmured, slowly walking up the stairs and into my bedroom.

━━ Calum Hood,
February Eleventh. ━━

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to find any internet records of a Dawn Eloise Hood. I refuse to believe that my daughter has no internet records. She's fifteen, and has no social media or any form of communication? No.

it's like she's fallen from the face of the earth.

"Calum," Luke says, knocking on my office door softly. "There's someone here to talk to you."

"Oh, Um. Tell them to come in." I grin slightly, looking back at my computer screen and paperwork in front of me. The paperwork in front of me is every single trace of Dawn I had; meaning her birth certificate.

Within seconds, a man walks in. I recognize the man to be my really good lawyer. Immediately, I shut my laptop. I stood up and quickly shook his hand.

"Good morning." I greeted him, letting go of his hand and sitting back down on my office chair. "Is this an update of Dawn?"

He simply nods, setting down a stack of papers. "The mother has declined any idea that her daughter is in fact your Dawn. She didn't let us do anything." He says, sitting down on the chair in front of my desk. "She's also refused to send photos of the girl, or come and get a DNA test."

He sets down more pieces of paper, and exhales deeply. "She's basically said no to every question I've asked. Which is suspicious, no?"

I suck in a breath. "If she wanted to prove that she isn't Dawn, then she would've given us a small piece of information."

"Well— Doctor. Hood; It's possible she just didn't want to send in anything for her daughter. Some mothers are protective over that." He says, "But yes. It's suspicious."

"Does the Teenager have any idea o