CHAPTER TWELVE.

━━ Dawn Graham.
March nineteenth. ━━

It's been about nearly two weeks since I arrived at Calum's house and it's been difficult trying to become comfortable in an unknown home. But I'm trying my best.

I could tell it made everyone happy.

I took a sip of my water as I wrote down my to-do list for the day, knowing today was going to be jam packed.

"Hey Peanut," I heard a voice come from the stairway, and I turned my head to see Calum standing there with a smile. "What are you up to?"

"Ah, nothing, just my to-do list for the day." I hum. "And I'm trying to figure out what I want to do during summer! It's basically around the corner."

"It's like, four months from now." He chuckles. "What do you normally do during summer?" Calum asks, sitting in the chair next to me.

"Just normal house chores, I guess. I didn't really have any friends back in Toronto," I paused to create tension. "I never got to do anything fun."

"Dawn, trust me when I say that you do not have to do any house chores here all summer." He laughed sadly. "I'm sure we'll have more fun things planned."

"I know," I shrug. "I'm just bored most of the time."

"Are you bored right now?" He asked, and I nodded. "Perfect! Let's go find something to do."

━━

"Okay, just to make this clear." Ashton raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms on his chest. "You want to go out, in the rain, to sit in the hot-tub?"

One thing I've learned about Seattle is that it rains all the time. And I mean all the time. I've hardly seen any sunny days and the closest thing to sunny here is the sun peaking through the clouds.

I nod to confirm, "Yes."

"Just sit here inside. Where it's warm." Ashton laughs. "You're gonna catch a cold!"

"That's the fun in it!" Calum cheers.

Twenty minutes later, me and Calum are sitting in the hot tub. Ashton insisted on putting a cover over our heads so the rain doesn't fall onto us, and it's a lot better that way.

"Tell me some things about yourself." Calum speaks up.

I thought for a moment, "I'm crazy good at guitar."

"How crazy good?"

"I'm like Charlie Puth good, I can play pretty much any song on the guitar after hearing it a couple times." I say.

"Fuck," He swears. "Where'd you get that from?"

"No idea." I shrug. "I just kinda got it from being in a band for a little while."

"That is truly cool." Calum says. "By the way, tomorrow me and the guys have to go to work. Do you want to stay home or go with us?"

"I'll go with you."

"Perfect."