CHAPTER THIRTY.

━━ Dawn Graham,
May Seventh. ━━

Today was the house viewing, and my god, I was so excited.

Ashton was pretty much set on this house and I remember him saying, "I am going to put an offer in after we view it, most likely."

"Got your shoes on?" Calum asks, "Coat?"

"Yep." I confirm, slipping on a plain farm green hoodie whilst speaking to my dad. "I'm ready."

"Alright let's head out." He smiles, leading me out the door with his hand on my back as we walk. We exit our hotel room and to the elevator, getting taken down to the lobby and walking toward the parking lot.

"Is it far?" I ask.

"Not necessarily. Thirty minutes or so," Calum says as we all pile into one car.

"Okay."

━━ Thirty Minutes or so later. ━━

"My god," I mumble, standing up straight and stretching out my back. "We need a fucking mom van. You guys squish me in Michael's tiny ass car."

"Language." Ashton warned with a smile on his face.

Luke and I giggled as we walked up to the house, where the relator was standing on the stairs to the entrance.

"Oh hello! One of you must be Ashton Irwin?" She smiles, "My name is Kiera Nalani. I will be your tour guide for the house today!"

"Yes, hi—" Ashton extends his hand, "I'm Ashton, this is my family."

"Ah nice to meet you all!" She smiled brightly. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go in."

She walks up to the front door and unlocks it. We walk into the nice home, and I'm immediately in awe.

"Go ahead and walk around, once you're all done I'll give you all the minor details about the home and we can discuss if you're going to put in an offer. Come to me with any questions."

"Thank you."

Me and my dad begin to walk around the downstairs of the house and comment on every cool detail we see, and become in awe when we're done.

"Let's go upstairs." I said, leading my dad up the stairs. We look at every single bedroom, and eventually go up the loft room, which would be mine.

"Wow, this is a nice ass room." Calum comments.

"I agree." I nod, looking around at the space.

I then began to ponder about how I would decorate this area, smiling at my possibilities. There were so many.

Me and Calum then left the loft area, planning to go downstairs and check on everyone. But when we left the room, I saw Ashton right in front of me. "Hey," Ashton greeted us. "We're about to hear the minor details."

I nod and follow him down another staircase where the realtor, Michael and Luke stood.

"It comes with a washer and dryer, along with a hidden bookshelf in the loft closet that opens up to another room. There is air conditioning built in, as well."

I smirk to myself, growing excited between the things I could hide in said bookshelf.

"We'll take it." Ashton interrupts. "I want it."