CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

━━ Dawn Graham.
May Third. ━━

After the incident that happened a little over a week ago, we've been staying in a nice hotel so we didn't have any more incidents at home. And whilst we stay here, we are looking for a new home.

I had begun being more comfortable with the guys, and I normally called Calum dad now, and it was actually really nice and I enjoyed it. I was much more comfortable.

It was now late, around Eight pm, and I was sitting on my hotel bed— scrolling through instagram endlessly.

"Hey." My dad came over and sat down on the end of the bed. "Are you doing alright? How's your arm?"

"It feels better." I shrugged, setting my phone down. "Honestly it doesn't hurt that bad anymore."

"That's good!" he brightly smiled. "I'll check on it when we all officially go to bed. How's that sound?"

"Good." I nod.

"But for now, it's time to look at houses. C'mon," He hurried me. We rushed over to Ashton, Calum, and Michael's hotel room where they were arguing.

". . . I don't know why you're so against it," Luke grumbled. "It's not even that bad!"

"Luke it's fucking Alaska." Ashton hushed, "We aren't moving to Alaska. It's bad enough that we live in the rainiest state of the fucking United States."

Luke rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest angrily.

Ashton continued to scroll through Zillow and Redfin, trying to find houses within Washington that we could afford and was near the hospital or any hospital that they could work at.

He clicked on a home that was decently nice. It was a nice two story bungalow house that was a deep navy blue for the walls, and a white for the exterior. It was on one of those roads that had trees lining it and cars parked on the sidewalk or in their driveway in front of their garages.

It had five bedrooms. one for each of us, and four bathrooms. One of the bathrooms was shared between two bedrooms. The town was very lovely as well.

or.

We have a house that is a nice white color, a black front door and front door windows, two stories with a Victorian style on the inside.

It has five bedrooms, one of the bedrooms being an upstairs loft that has a door and stairs leading up to it, to which Calum had commented and said— "That would be Dawn's room." Which made me happy.

The house had four bathrooms as well and was located in a nice community as well, lots of small tourist shops around us. And a river near us as well.

"I like that one." I pointed to it. "It has a wonderful high school, a great school system and it's near two hospitals."

"I like it too. I'll schedule a viewing, how about that?" Ashton smiled.

I jumped up and down excitedly, but made the jumps small. "I'm so excited."

"Me too!"