The Cure Quest - Because Vampires Are Clearly Into DIY Medical Solutions

After Rebekah had recovered from her little incident with werewolf toxin, even though it wouldn't kill her, she had been informed of the existence of the Brotherhood of The Five by her siblings, and she wanted nothing to do with it, not after her last encounter with them. It was understandable when you knew the story, but still, they were going to need Rebekah's help if they were going to pull this off and eliminate the next threat to their existence, lest Elena, the Salvatores and their little groupies get there first.

Nik opened the doors to find his smiling wife arranging her knife collection as the hunter was strung up on one of their old medieval torture boards in nothing but pants. "Oh, I thought the fun would've started by now. You know how much I love to watch you work," Nik pouted as Isa turned to him, holding an unsheathed machete, Connor's eyes growing wide.

"You and I both know that the intimidation part is just as fun, my love. Dramatics make it entertaining," Isa said with a smile as she sheathed the blade again, picking up Chinese ring daggers and spinning them around her fingers with ease. She threw one. It flew safely past her husband but it grazed Stefan's ear with expert aim before embedding itself in the fireplace mantle in the other room.

"It seems we'll have to beef up the hybrid security," Nik mused as Stefan walked in, his ear already healed.

"I was going to take him," he said pointing at Connor, "but you went through so much trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain."

"Unless I wanted him freed, you wouldn't be able to free him," Isa warned as she spun another dagger on her fingers.

"It's from the Inquisition. One of Isa's favourite pieces with its puzzle locks. And we thought it was a nice touch," Nik smiled.

"What did you get out of him?" Stefan asked.

"Well considering I haven't even started interrogating him yet, so far not much," Isa said sarcastically as she picked up a skinny, sharpened bamboo shoot.

"He's mum about the Council fire and he's not saying anything about this 'greater evil' we're all supposed to be shivering over. But then again, my Isa hasn't even begun to work her magic fingers yet," he said, his wife shooting him a wicked grin. "Now, what brings you snooping?" he asked Stefan.

"Well I can't say it in front of him," Stefan said gesturing to Connor again. "I'm sure you've figured out, that our friend here can't be compelled."

Isa scoffed. "Obviously. We're not all as stupid as you fledglings are."

"You're full of mysteries, aren't you?" Nik smiled at the hunter.

"I told you, I don't know anything," he said, face covered in sweat.

"Yes, well thankfully I know plenty. And I have a wife who's never failed at getting what she wants out of people. You going to be alright, love?" he asked his wife.

Isa smiled at her husband before turning to Connor. "I'm going to be just fine. Can't say the same about him though," she said as her fingers played mindlessly with the piece of bamboo.

Nik's smile was warm before he turned to Stefan and said, "Shall we?" And the two left the room, Connor screaming the second the doors shut.

********************************

Nik had convinced Stefan to get Rebekah involved in the plan, in exchange for telling him about the Brotherhood of the Five. Isa, on the other hand, had a grand old time getting acquainted with Connor, emerging from the room covered in his blood, but the hunter was still alive, breathing, and without a scratch. Yet it was his eyes that were so filled with terror that told you that he clearly hadn't emerged from his interrogation session without a few scars, a few very large scars.

Mrs MikaelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara