Rebekah Has A Dramatic Exit And Entrance

After a quick visit to Stefan's deplorable old apartment, Isa, Klaus, and Stefan sat back in Gloria's bar, Isa in one of Klaus's oversized jackets to hide the blood stain on her shirt.

"Where's Rebekah?" Gloria asked as she served the boys beer and a Pina Colada for Isa.

"She'll be here. I can't just conjure her on demand," Klaus replied as he sipped from the beer bottle and Gloria went off to serve others.

"What's with you?" Isa asked as she stood next to Klaus, her arm over his shoulders and his around her waist. "I thought Chicago was your playground?"

Stefan leaned forward on the bar before turning to face the couple. "This is why you asked me to be your wingman? Because you liked the way I tortured innocent people?"

"Well that's certainly half of it," Klaus said drinking again.

"What's the other half?"

"The other half Stefan, is that you used to want to be my wingman," Klaus said as he reached for the bottle they took from Stefan's apartment and poured shots.
He slid one over to Stefan before passing one to Isa.

"To friendship," he said and the three of them clinked their glasses before throwing back their shots.

"So, I'm confused," Stefan said as Klaus poured more. "If we were such great friends, then why do I only know you as the hybrid dick and his psycho wife, who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire?"

Klaus's face darkened as his shot glass shattered between his fingers. "Watch your tongue, Stefan. I may let the occasional jab at me slide, but you'll show my wife the respect she deserves," he warned, and Stefan raised his hands in surrender.

"But to answer your question, Pet," Isa began as her fingers wound around strands of Klaus's hair, her touch relaxing as it ebbed the tension from his body. "All good things must come to an end." She downed another shot.

*****************************************************************
Chicago, 1920
*****************************************************************
Klaus and Isa had been making out in one of the booths while Stefan and Rebekah danced. Isa was practically lying down in the booth as Nik leaned over her, their lips forever joined as their hands roamed each other's bodies. One of Nik's hands gripped at Isa's back, supporting her, whilst the other was squeezing the flesh of her thigh. Isa's hands had just slipped below his waistband when Nik pulled away.

"Nik, what is it?" she asked, then the screaming started.

"It's the police!"

"Chicago P.D!"

"Run!"

And then came the gunfire.

Nik stood, latching onto Isa and keeping her head down as they made their way through the panicked crowd. "Rebekah?! Come on, we've gotta go, sweetheart," Nik yelled and Rebekah popped up from behind the bar she hid behind. With a firm grip on both of his girls, Nik began to push them out of the bar, wanting to get as far away from the shooter of wooden bullets as possible.

"What's going on?" Stefan yelled as he tried to follow.

"Stefan!" Rebekah called as Nik pushed them out of the bar, catching a wooden bullet in the shoulder as he went. 

"Go!" Klaus yelled as he pushed her, sending Isa off with her, much to the girl's reluctance.

"Nik!" she yelled, and Klaus's heart fractured as he turned from her to Stefan.