Isa Gets A New Pet

Stefan was five blood bags in. The floor was speckled with blood that pooled around his knees. The body was coursing with power that he hadn't felt in decades as human blood covered the lower half of his face and continued to trail down his neck and drip onto the floor, the empty blood bags littered on the wood. He was growling like a rabid wolf after a kill.

Klaus and Isa were sitting on the couch as they watched the show, Isa on Klaus' lap, naturally.

"He's very cooperative," Isa commented before he tapped her leg and she shifted as he rose to his feet, grabbing another blood back.

"It's almost as if you're enjoying it," Klaus said as he stood in front of Stefan, Katherine still rooted in her chair at the dining table. He stepped over Elijah's body as he chucked the blood bag onto the floor before Stefan.

"No more," Stefan panted as he looked up at Klaus. "Not until you give me the cure."

"Not until we make a deal," he countered. "It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here, living your life in Mystic Falls or you can embrace what you truly are," Klaus offered as he crouched to Stefan's level, holding up the blood bag he threw down. Stefan's eyes grew wide in hunger as the metallic smell hit his nostrils. "Leave town with me, save your brother's life."

Stefan looked from Klaus to the blood bag before snatching it from his hand.

"Looks as if we've acquired a new pet," Isa murmured and Klaus smirked at her remark.

"That's the spirit," he whispered as he stood.

"Katerina, sweetheart," Klaus addressed as he swiped the bottle of his blood from the counter. He pulled her up by her neck. "Take this over to Damon and come right back," he compelled as he handed her the bottle.

Stefan looked up from the blood worriedly.

"You want me to leave?" Katherine asked sceptically, in disbelief.

"No!" Stefan protested from his place on the floor.

"Quiet, Pet! You're giving me a headache," Isa said, still on the sofa as she picked up Klaus's cup of blood and drank from it, hoping the blood would quell the throbbing inside her skull.

"Yes. And if I were you," Klaus said, and Katherine was already out the door. "I'd hurry," he finished.

Klaus sat down in Katherine's chair; he gave a small frown of worry for his wife whom he beckoned over. Isa sat on Klaus's lap once more, resting her head on his shoulder as Stefan braced himself on the ground.

"She'll never take it to him," he exclaimed.

Klaus just shrugged as best he could with his sleeping wife sitting on him.

"She'll never take it to him," Stefan said in realisation and he hung his head, a satisfied smile on Klaus's face.

*****************************************************************

Klaus stood over Elijah's coffin, the movers standing next to him awaiting orders, courtesy of his wife. "I suppose brother, you've been reunited with our family," he said as he closed the lid, leaving Elijah to rest. "Put him with the others. We leave town tonight," Klaus ordered as he marched away to where Stefan and Isa stood, the latter freshly woken from her little nap.
"Did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asked as Stefan pulled out his buzzing phone and Klaus stood behind his wife, massaging her shoulders.

"You won't be seeing her again," Stefan said as he read a text and put his phone away.

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus asked, his hands pausing their motions.

"Who told you to stop?" Isa asked in annoyance as Klaus smiled and his hands resumed massaging the tension from her shoulders.

"We've been around a long time Stefan. We rarely get played for fools," Isa said as she tilted her head back, exhaling in relief. The benefit of being around for a thousand years was that there wasn't a single thing about her body that her husband didn't know, including how to make her feel good in more ways than one.

"Besides, she won't get too far. You'll help us see to that," Klaus said before he stopped and pulled his wife flush to his chest as Stefan stepped closer to them

"What is it you really want from me?" he asked Klaus only to have Isa answer.

"All will be explained in time, Stefan. As soon as we leave this tragic little town."

"Then are we done here? Can we go?"

"Not quite," Isa smirked up as her husband placed a kiss on her cheek.

"See, we have a gift for you," he revealed as he turned his head towards the darkness of the corridor. "Come on out sweetheart. Don't be afraid," he called before a small brunette girl moved out from in between the wooden shipping crates. "See I want to make sure you honour our deal, that you'll be of use to me, to us. After you, love," Klaus said and Isa smiled as she approached the girl. The small thing had so much fear shining in her brown eyes.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing," she said sweetly before angling her head and exposing her neck. Isa hissed as her fangs grew and she dug into the girl's neck, pulling her body flush with hers as she screamed.

Stefan hadn't seen Isa vamp out yet. Isa was a stunning beauty there was no doubt about that. Fair skin, raven hair, emerald eyes. But even with that demonic face, she still looked beautiful as she fed on the girl.

"See, I could've compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt," Klaus said as his wife pulled away from the girl, letting her go. The brunette ran, screaming.

And Stefan blurred after her.

Klaus on the other hand moved over to Isa, kissing the blood from her lips. "Delicious," he said, and she held her hand around his throat as she squeezed lightly.

"For your sake, you better mean me," she warned as Klaus smirked at her before he grabbed her arm and used it to jerk her closer to him.

"Of course, love. It's only ever been you," Klaus said seriously but with a smile. One that faded as he asked, "Are you alright? Your headache earlier, are you sure you're ok?" he asked, genuinely worried for the woman he loved so much and was lucky enough to call his.

She nodded. "I'm ok now. Just had too much liquor I suppose," she said, and Klaus nodded, accepting the answer as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Good. Wouldn't want you feeling sick when I intend to make you feel like the queen that you are once we finally get out of this pathetic town."

Isa smiled as her eyes closed for a breath, only for them to open to see the man she loved, and boy, could she never get tired of that sight. "I can't get out of here fast enough," she whispered into his ear and Klaus grinned a wicked grin that endeared Isa.

"Shall we, my love?" Klaus asked as he offered her his arm.

"We shall, my darling," she answered and the two walked out of the warehouse and out of Mystic Falls together.

Always together. That was their promise. Always and forever.