Stefan Is Once Again On His Way To Murder Elena

Isa had gone out shopping for a few things for their new house when Klaus called her about Stefan's visit, and she was home in an instant, but not before calling a little someone else to meet them there. "Darling, what happened?" she asked as she set her bags down and rushed to her husband who was drinking wine from the bottle now, stained glass abandoned.

"Not only does Stefan Salvatore steal my family, no! He now wants my hybrids to leave town."

She rested her hands on the napes of his neck, playing with the parts of his necklaces that were visible. "That's why I called him," she said spinning to reveal Tyler Lockwood who had just arrived.

"Why did you call?" he asked.

Isa smiled sarcastically. "Stefan issued an ultimatum, and I don't like being pressured. So you're going to help us send a little message," she said as she slowly approached Tyler, hands on the sides of his face as she leaned in, noses almost touching as she looked into his eyes. "I'm going to need you to bite Caroline," she compelled.

"What?!" Tyler asked in shock as he tried to move away from Isa but her grip was steel as she compelled him again.

"You are going to bite Caroline. And you are going to forget that we asked you to do this. As far as you know, you were never here today and I never called you. Do you understand me?" she asked and she received a silent nod. "Very good. You may go," she said releasing him.

Klaus who'd been watching all of this unfold with an absolutely delighted smirk on his face rushed up behind his wife and lifted her off the ground, Isa letting out a little yelp before he set her down and spun her to face him. "You are the most perfect," he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Beautiful." Her other cheek. "Wickedly diabolical." Her forehead. "Woman I have ever met. And you don't know how thankful I am that you are mine," he said before finally planting his lips on hers.

"Nice to know you appreciate me," she laughed as they pulled away, her arms around his neck.

Klaus lifted her up, legs wrapping around him as he said with a suggestive smirk, "How about I show you just how much?"

*****************************************************************

Klaus stood with his arm wrapped around Isa who was in a wine-coloured cocktail dress as she held a glass of champagne and they conversed with Mayor Lockwood.

"What colour are your eyes?" Klaus asked in intrigue as he stared into them.

"Oh, love, is that the shade of blue you've been looking for, for your latest piece?" she asked as Carol answered, with a bashful smile, 

"They're blue."

Before Klaus could go on, the voice of Damon Salvatore interrupted, and Isa was forced to smile. "Look at what the cat dragged in," he said as he approached, looking from Klaus to Isa. "Now that is a dress," he said as his eyes trailed her up and down and Klaus's arm tightened around her.

"Sorry, mate, but she's taken, and you won't find another one like her. She's one of a kind," he said turning to his wife who turned to him and smiled, placing the quickest of kisses to his lips.

"Why, you two are so cute together, if you don't mind my saying," Carol said and Klaus smiled.

"Not at all. I thank you for the compliment," Klaus smiled before turning to Damon and his smile was just a little forced. "Carol, Isa and I were just discussing if you were tonight's other big benefactor?"

"What do you say, Damon?" Carol asked. "The Mikaelson's have made a very generous pledge. You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation."