Tick Tock Goes The Gym Clock

Isa kicked the metal doors of the gym open so hard it flew off its hinges. "Darling?! We have a problem," she said as she walked in, a pleasured smile on her face when she saw Stefan. "And there is a main part of that problem."

Before Klaus could ask what she meant, Rebekah came storming in. "Where is it?! Where is my necklace?!"

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked, a little annoyed at his sister.

"She has my necklace. Look," Rebekah said as she handed him the phone.

"Well, well, more lies," Klaus said calmly but anyone could tell he was fuming. But Isa could tell he was hurt. Hurt by someone he thought was his friend.

"Where is it?" Rebekah asked.

"I don't have it anymore," Elena said and Rebekah snapped.

"You're lying!" she cried as she sunk her fangs into Elena's neck. Elena screamed in pain as Isa smiled and she watched Stefan start to run towards her, but Klaus got there first.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Klaus roared as he pulled Rebekah off Elena, the girl's neck bleeding.

"Make her tell me where it is Nik!" Rebekah cried.

"Or make the one who gave it to her tell," Isa said as she sped over to Stefan and flipped him onto the ground. He struggled but Isa just vamped out as she snarled at him. "Stop struggling if you value the pitiful of your precious doppelganger wench." But Isa let him go once she heard who stole Rebekah's necklace. "Katerina. Of course," she scoffed sarcastically. "Gods, I hate doppelgangers," she remarked as she stood.

"Took the words right out of my mouth, Icy," Rebekah said, wearing a disgusted look as she stared at Elena.

"That's unfortunate. If we'd had the necklace, it would've made things a lot easier for your witch. No matter. Since we're doing it the hard way," Klaus said as he started walking towards Isa, knowing full well she already predicted what was coming.

"Oh, we're putting a clock on it aren't we?!" she asked eagerly as he rubbed both her arms from behind her.

"Indeed, we are, my love. Would you like the honours?" he asked, and she was already walking over to the control panel for the timer, hips swaying. "Twenty minutes!" Klaus yelled as a buzzer sounded and the number appeared on the board.

"If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, well, what do you think the punishment should be, love?" Klaus asked Isa who contemplated it for a second before her grin was truly sinister, wickedness flickering in her green eyes.

"Love is a perfect idea," she announced as she walked towards Stefan who'd already been compelled by her husband to do as she says. She put her arms around Stefan's neck, using a hand to hold his head in place from the back as she looked into his eyes. "When that timer hits zero, Pet, I want you to feed. I want you to feed on the one you love the most," she turned so she gave Stefan a clear view of Elena. "I want you to feed on Elena." She whispered sinfully, "You know you want to."

Klaus then picked her up by her waist and lifted her into the air before setting her down a little ways away from Stefan, her back flush with his front. "Gods, you're so diabolical and it's beautiful," he said as he kissed her neck.

"Don't do this to him!" Elena begged as blood flowed through her hands from her neck wound.

Klaus then began to escort Isa out, a hand on her back as Rebekah got the message and began to walk in front of them as Klaus ordered, "No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine."

Stefan stared at Elena in horror, his mouth dripping with blood.

*****************************************************************