The Death Of A Boar/ A Boring Death

"You bitch," Damon drawled as Rebekah pulled out of his head and Isa had to laugh. Rebekah had cooked up a life-like dream in which Damon was saved by Elena and she almost admitted her love for him. It was positively predictable and pathetic how easily he was manipulated by a Petrova doppelganger, for the second time in his immortal life. It also made for a lot of fun for them.

"It's not fun when someone messes with your thoughts, isn't it?" she tutted as she approached him.

Then Isa clapped excitedly. "Oh, the frostbite is beginning to set in." Surely enough, the tips of Damon's fingers, undoubtedly his toes as well, were starting to turn black as the cells died and the blood stopped circulating, and he could feel every single second of it.

"Dying of frostbite seems too painless," Rebekah frowned and Isa just scoffed.

"Just wait till it gets to his organs. That's when the real fun begins as his insides begin to crystallize. He'll be able to feel every inch of it. He might feel numb on the outside, but his insides, he'll feel it all," she promised. "Trust me, Bex. I've had a thousand years to perfect this and as much as I hate the name, they don't call me the Ice Demon for nothing."

Rebekah laughed. "You make a fair point, sister. I mean, after all the pain you went through, it makes sense that you of all people are good at inflicting pain."

"Precisely," she grinned, shooting her sister a wink. Isa then moved to check the pressure gauge on the cannister, ignoring Damon and Rebekah's conversation but smiling as she stood to the sound of Damon groaning as Rebekah stabbed him again. "My turn," Isa said eagerly as she pushed Rebekah out of the way. But rather than grabbing a knife, Isa slammed her heel through the centre of Damon's foot, through his shoe.

Rebekah frowned. "Isn't that going to stain?"

Isa smirked at her as she pulled her heel out. "Perks of leather. It washes off."

Rebekah raised her eyebrows in fascination. "My turn."

*****************************************************************

The girls were wiping their hands clean of blood when they saw Niklaus escorting Bonnie out of the house.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" Rebekah frowned.

"Sister, be nice," Nik scolded.

"Thank you, Bonnie. See you in physics class," Rebekah droned sweetly, unnerving the already unnerved girl.

"Oh my god," Bonnie gasped as her eyes finally landed on Damon, bleeding, chained, and slowly freezing to death in the room behind the two vampires.

Isa sucked on her teeth. "Sorry, you'll have to excuse the mess. Damon had quite the bit to pay for," she explained.

"Bonnie," Damon moaned as he tried lifting his head up.

"Go on. Save him," Nik dared. "Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire."

Bonnie considered it but didn't move. Rather she turned to Klaus and said, "Just get me out of here."

"Very well," Nik said as he resumed escorting her out.

Isa spun on her heel as she turned towards Damon. "Sucks to be you," she said before walking off in the direction of her sister, leaving Damon utterly alone.

*****************************************************************

"How darling. Come to join your brother Pet?" Isa asked with a smile as she, Rebekah, and Nik walked into the ballroom that they were using to torture Damon.

Stefan threw a bag on the floor, wood clattering inside. "I'm here to make a deal," he said.

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon asked, incoherent to anyone without supernatural abilities.