Isa Makes Her Pet Play Fetch

"Are you ok? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked as they trekked through the Smoky Mountains, Ray's dead body over Stefan's shoulders as he carried him.

"I'm fine," Stefan assured him.

"You sure about that? We've been walking for quite some time now. Do you need some water or a little sit-down?" Klaus offered, a cheeky smirk on his lips.

"You know, I get that we're stuck together, but if we could just skip the chit-chat, that'd be great," Stefan said as they continued walking.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend," Klaus said frowning slightly.

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer," Stefan pointed out and Klaus smiled.

"Thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack."

The duo walked through the trees towards the small camp of people, whose eyes widened in shock at the sight of them. Stefan threw Ray onto the ground and almost instantly a girl came running for him.

"Ray! Oh my god!" she cried as she knelt by him. "What's going on?" she whispered as another male placed a hand on her back. She looked up at Stefan. "Who are you?"

"The important question is, who am I?" Klaus answered. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

The woman stood, her and the man backing up a few steps. "You're the hybrid," she said.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic," he smiled. "And have you, by any chance, heard of my lovely wife?" he asked and said wife dropped down from the trees right behind the man and woman, vamped out as she hissed at them.

They yelled out in fear as they crashed to the ground, back up towards Ray's body.

"You're her. The Ice Demon!" the woman cried from her place on the floor.

Isa's face returned to normal as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I do so love the terrifying names people have thought up over the centuries, but I prefer Isa, thank you," she said as she turned to look at the rest of the pack, analysing each and every one of them.

"It's fascinating actually," Klaus said as he and Stefan sat on a fallen log near Ray's body while Isa walked between people, her eyes analysing every single one as they stayed paralyzed by fear. "A werewolf who isn't beholden by the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid," Klaus mused before Ray's body jerked and he came back to life. "Excellent timing Ray. Very dramatic," Klaus admired as the wolf failed at pulling himself to his feet.

"Much like you, my love," Isa said as she circled around a man in a blue rain jacket, her heeled boots soundless on the dirt floor as the man tried not to shy away from her closeness.

Klaus could only smile as he turned to her. "A family trait, sweetheart. One that seems to have rubbed off on you."

Isa narrowed her eyes in a glare, but her lips remained in a smile as Ray spoke. "What's happening to me?" he heaved.

Klaus smiled as he looked at Isa. "Care to enlighten us, love?"

Isa's smile was wicked as she approached the man who'd gotten to his feet after falling down by Ray. She placed her hands on his shoulders and slid them down his arms, before going back up and stopping at his bicep. "This one's human," she hummed as she rested her chin on his shoulder and he shivered under her touch.

"Stefan, if you please," Klaus motioned and the vampire stood.

Faster than most could process, Isa brought the man's wrist to her mouth as she bit, his blood filling her mouth before she pushed him towards Stefan, who flipped him onto the ground.