Prank Night Party Crashers

"Hello there, sweetheart," Klaus sang as Elena walked through the doors of her high school corridors only to run smack-bang into him.

"Klaus," she whispered in fear as she tried to run back the way she came, only for him to speed in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead," he said as Elena shook. "What are we going to do about that?" he asked before he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the gym, uncaring if he snapped a bone with her futile attempt at escaping his grasp.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that," he snarled as he jerked Elena around, still heading towards the gym. "Now, I did lose the last bet, but this time I'm sure I'm right. Because I bet that reason why my hybrids keep dying might have something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it," Elena breathed, trying to keep up with Klaus.

"Not until I know I'm right," he smiled as he pressed against the door to open it with his back and said," But I do have ways of making you suffer." Putting on his faux American accent that never fails to make his wife laugh, Klaus pulled Elena into the gym full of high schoolers. "Attention seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank Night is over. Head on home." As people started to leave, Klaus stopped a couple. "You two. I remember you," he said, still keeping hold of Elena.

"Sorry. Who are you?" the girl asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head last we met," Klaus said quickly and carelessly almost as if it was funny. "Lift your foot up please Dana," he compelled the girl, who complied and then he turned to the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?' he asked and Chad nodded.

"Don't Klaus! You don't have to hurt anybody," Elena said as Klaus finally let go of her.

"Come on, love. Of course, I do," he said finally turning to Elena after admiring the work he'd done on Dana and Chad.

"Where's Stefan? What'd you do to him?" Elena asked as Dana began to wobble.

"Stefan's on a bit of a time-out," Klaus answered crossing his arms over his chest.

It was then that Matt walked through the door that Klaus and Elena had. "Matt get out of here!" Elena yelled before the doors opened again and a voice answered,

"He can't."

A raven-haired woman with startling green eyes and blood-red lips had a tight grip on Bonnie. "I brought you a present, darling," the woman smiled as she gestured to Bonnie.

"Perfect timing, my love," Klaus said as he sped forward to Bonnie and Matt backed away from the scene. "Now we can get started." He turned to face Elena and Matt but spoke past them. "Uh, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sight tight," he said as Dana eagerly dropped her foot and she and Chad sat down on the bleachers. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" Klaus asked Bonnie.

"That's right. If you wanna blame someone, blame me," she said and Klaus only smiled.

"I won," he bragged to the woman who rolled her green eyes.

"Shut up," she said in a playfully-annoyed way as she pushed Bonnie into Klaus and walked over to where Elena stood. "What's the bet that she's worse than all the others?" Isa called over her shoulders as she sized up Elena.

Klaus pointed at her, a wicked but joking smile on his lips. "That is unfair, because you know they get worse with each one. I'm not taking that bet."

Isa just smirked as she circled Elena, her heels tapping on the wooden floors. "Who are you?" the girl eventually asked.

Isa merely gave her a toothy grin, tongue rubbing the front of her canine as Klaus said, "I'd like to formally introduce my lovely wife, Isa." Isa really enjoyed the shocked looks on everyone's faces. "Anyways, back on topic," Klaus said snapping everyone out of their shock. "Your witchy interference has caused some undesirable side effects and since you caused the problem, you get to fix it," Klaus said to Bonnie as Rebekah came storming in, Tyler firmly in her grip. "I'd like you all to also meet my sister, Rebekah. A word of warning she can be quite mean," Klaus said as Rebekah scowled at him and Isa sized up Tyler.

"Don't be an arse," she said as she shoved Tyler into Klaus who grabbed him by the neck and walked him into the centre of the gym.

"I'm going to make this very simple," he yelled out. "Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire, they die during transition."

"And not a pretty death either," Isa piped in and Klaus pointed at her in acknowledgment. Klaus then bit into his wrist and forced the blood into the mouth of a struggling Tyler as he said,

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake, you'd better hurry."

And he snapped Tyler's neck, leaving him dead on the floor and his two girls with smiles on their faces.

*****************************************************************

Elena's little gang was discussing what would happen next while Rebekah, Isa, and Klaus sat on the bleachers, Isa next to Klaus naturally. Elena was pacing as she spoke, when Klaus interjected, standing. "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition."

Rebekah and Isa got up, following Nik as he walked.

"Go on then, little witch. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and whatnot," Isa said to her, and then she sped over to Elena. "But Doppelbitch here, gets to stay with us," Isa said as she moved a piece of Elena's hair out of her face, the girl flinching at her touch.

"For, safekeeping obviously," Klaus piped up, an amused smile on his face.

After Elena gave her friend a nod, Bonnie and Matt ran from the gym.

"So, this is the latest doppelganger?" Rebekah said, her voice making Elena flinch as the vampire moved to stand in front of her. "The original one was much prettier," she announced.

"They all deserve to burn in hell, starting with the original one," Isa growled and Klaus moved by her, rubbing her arm.

"Easy, love," Klaus whispered in her ear, before addressing both her and Rebekah. "Why don't you ladies take the wolf-boy elsewhere? Seeing as how you both have a rather strong desire to see doppelgangers die, and I need that to not happen until I get my hybrids," Klaus offered and Rebekah stared at Isa who just rolled her eyes as they walked over to Tyler and grabbed an arm each.

The click of their heels on the floor echoed loudly as they dragged the dead body out of the gym.

*****************************************************************

Isa and Rebekah sat next to each other on the floor by a dead Caroline as Rebekah played with the girl's phone. She was playing around with the camera app as Caroline groaned as she came back to life. "We didn't have mobile telephones in my day. Would've made things much easier I suppose," she had said before snapping a cute picture with her sister.

"Where's Tyler?" Caroline asked.

"He's dead....ish," Isa responded as she watched in enjoyment as Caroline flipped over to see her dead werewolf boyfriend next to her.

"What did you do to him?" she asked in urgency as she rolled him over.

"Think of it as... he's having a nap. When he wakes up, he'll be a hybrid," Rebekah answered this time as she looked at the photo she took.

"Unless he dies in transition," Isa said and Rebekah shrugged as she nodded her head. "God, we look good," Isa proclaimed over her sister's shoulder as she looked at the picture.

"Indeed, we do, Icy," Rebekah replied as she scrolled through Caroline's camera roll. Then Rebekah froze. "Is that my necklace?" she asked in disbelief, and Isa grabbed the phone from her, to see a photo of Stefan and Elena, Rebekah's necklace around the girl's neck.

Isa just smiled wickedly as she handed back the phone. "This is going to be fun."

Rebekah then stood and screamed at Caroline. "Why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?!"