You Gotta Love Mother Nature

"Hello, Katherine," Stefan greeted as he walked into Alaric's apartment and his sire jumped off the bed and to her feet.

"Two days, I've been waiting! I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead," she snarled through gritted teeth.

"We ran into complications," Stefan admitted.

"Complications?"

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any ideas where he might be?"

Katherine didn't answer him as she grabbed his neck and sped him across the room, pressing him against a wall that was out of view from the door as she held a finger to her lips. Stefan fell quiet as Katherine said, "Klaus, you're back."

The door opened, Klaus holding it as Isa walked through. Elijah went to follow her, but Klaus slipped through before he could, a grin on the Hybrid's face at his own antics as his brother sighed.

"Look who decided to come for a visit," Katherine said as she pulled Stefan into their line of sight.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus said, an arm over Isa's shoulders as Elijah closed the door.

"I need your help," Stefan confessed before he walked closer to them, Isa and her husband raising their eyebrows in intrigue. "For my brother," Stefan clarified.

"Well, whatever it is, it's going to have to wait a tick," Klaus said as he moved away from Isa who made her way to Katherine and compelled the girl to make her a drink. "You see, I have an obligation to my brother, that requires my immediate attention," Klaus continued as he pointed to Elijah, before walking past Stefan to join his wife.

"You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here," Elijah said as he approached the youngest Salvatore. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall," came Klaus's voice from behind Elijah.

The nobleman spun as Klaus stabbed the slim ornate dagger through his heart and Elijah screamed as he began to desiccate. Katherine and Stefan flinched at the sound of his scream, while Isa merely sat atop the counter as she sipped the drink Katherine had made her.

"Shhh," Klaus said as his brother dropped to the floor and he turned to the rest of them. "Love?" he called.

"The movers are already on their way to come get him," she said, checking her watch before downing the glass.

Klaus smirked. "You truly are perfect."

She smiled and rolled her eyes at her husband before she ran at Stefan and pushed him against the wall, holding him there by his throat. Her nails dug into his skin, but he wasn't struggling to breathe just yet.

"Now, what are we going to do with you?" Klaus asked as he walked up next to his wife.

"I have some ideas," Isa responded as she pulled out a silver knife that she shoved into Stefan's stomach and the boy collapsed partly onto her shoulder. "You feel that?" Isa whispered in his ear. "It's scraping against your heart. The slightest movement and you're dead."

Stefan grunted in response.

"Now mate, I understand you might be comfortable, but she's taken. Has been for over a thousand years," Klaus said before he pulled Stefan off Isa and onto him, twisting the knife but not pushing it.

"No need to be jealous, darling," Isa smiled and Klaus smirked over his shoulder at his wife.

"He's just trying to help his brother," Katherine said and Isa ran her into the wall, and she wasn't nearly as gentle as she was with Stefan.