Old Men Fight Over A Coffin

"Don't mind me," Klaus said as he leaned against a banister in the Mystic Grill, an arm around Isa who was dressed in her usual heels, fitted black pants, and a blood-red tank top with a low cut V-neck that fish-netted its way down her cleavage, and a black leather jacket on top. Her lips were a matching red and her eyes a seductive but dangerous black. She looked downright deliciously vindictive.

"Klaus," the doppelganger said in fear and shock as Damon moved in front of her. As if he was going to stand a chance against even one of them.
Klaus smiled mischievously, but Isa's smile was wicked.

"You're going to do this in the Grill? In front of everyone?" Damon asked as if they were stupid. "A little beneath you don't you think?" he asked.

"Don't presume to know us, fledgling," Isa snapped. She was clearly very mad about something.

Klaus merely rubbed her arm with the hand he had around her as he said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub, blow off some steam, and grab a drink with my girl and my mate."

He then turned his head to the hybrid behind him. "Get a round then would you, Tony?" he asked, and the hybrid nodded as he headed for the bar.

"Surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour," Damon said, still in front of Elena.

Klaus's face darkened as he said, "My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out."

"Cute, blonde bombshell, psycho? Shouldn't be that hard to find," Damon said nonchalantly.

Isa snapped as she sped forward, lifted up Damon's shirt, and plunged her hand into his chest. She squeezed his heart to the point where she could feel the vessels and the arteries crying out as they were on the edge of bursting, but to others, it would merely seem as if they were hugging. "Watch what you say to me! Your brother already royally pissed me off, so unless you would like me to kill you in exchange for you trying to murder Niklaus, I suggest you mind your tongue," she warned whispering the last line in his ear before biting his earlobe. Then she spotted Elena over Damon's shoulder. She vamped her eyes before winking at the doppelganger that she knew was in love with both brothers. And she was right as Elena gave her a disgusted look as the vampire withdrew and moved back towards her husband who handed her napkins to wipe off her hand. Klaus sat her down into a chair as he took the darts from Damon's hand, his black shirt unchanged in colour as blood seeped into it and the wound healed.

"Truth is, I've grown to quite like your little town. Might even fancy a home here," he confessed, and Isa glared at him. She hated Mystic Falls, but Nik had already told her of his plans to stay ages ago, a mansion already being renovated and rebuilt. She'd agreed. So long as he was with her, she'd follow him anywhere. Even if it was Mystic Falls. This was their home, once upon a time. "I imagine you're wondering how does this affect you?" he asked as he moved to stand in front of the dartboard. "The answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives how you choose," he answered as he turned to Elena. "You have my word," he promised before lining up a dart.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked.

Isa hated how innocent she sounded. Or she wanted to sound.

Elena was as easy to read as a billboard on a highway. The girl had claimed to love Stefan and only Stefan, yet Isa could see the way her body reacted to the older Salvatore. Her eyes gave away most of it. How she would always look to him for reassurance, or for protection. Just like her predecessors. Except, Elena was more useless than Tatia and Katherine. Isa refused to even think about Tatia, but as for Katherine, as much as she hated the girl, she was very resourceful. It was one of the biggest things that kept her alive for the last 500 years - well that, and the fact that they had more important things to do like breaking Klaus' curse.