CHAPTER -54

Y/n's pov :

"Miss y/n pls could you give this anesthesia to patient 12 I have to attend another patient."

"Oh yes Mr.Kim I will take care of it you can go."I said taking the injection to patient 12.

"Thank you."he said as he gone.

After completing my work at the general ward I came back to my cabin.after I confessed to jimin I didn't see him. it happened yesterday I want to meet him but because of some emergencies I have to be in hospital whole 24 hours for one week which means I have to sleep and eat here only.so I tried on contacting through phone but I can't reach him.where the hell is this guy even.

"Is it because I confessed to him so suddenly that he got shocked and just ran away."I said to myself as I nod to myself.

"Ugh maybe I should have planned something romantically like in the drama and movies.anyway I shouldn't have confessed that suddenly.you idiot y/n you have idiocy in your every single cell of your brain."I said as I banged my head on my table.

"Yo I know you'll end up like this."

"Suk.when did you even come?"I asked as he strides towards the chair in front of me.

"When you started talking to yourself."he said.

"Oh--I am so sorry suk I was going to tell you that I love him before.pls forgive I am sorry."I said after I remembered that I didn't tell anyone except kook about my love matter.
And suk is the one to get very get angry when I hide this type of things.like my marriage but I am still surprised that I am still alive though.after hiding my marriage to suk.so I am gonna apologize first.

"Ah just leave it.I already know about that."

"I am really sorry suk.I was---what how did you know I didn't tell you anything though."I said confused.

"You idiot you think I don't know my best friend who is with me from the day I was born is in love or not."he said.

"But I didn't guessed your love interests though."I said and started thinking.

"Wait it is it because I didn't know my best Friends well."I said let out a gasp.

"No you ugly it's not your fault you understand me well more than my parents.its just I didn't love anyone.except you."

"Oh ok but suk I didn't hear the last clearly can you say it again."I said as I move forward to listen closely to not miss that word this time.

"No it was nothing.anyway after you confessed to your shorty what happened."he asked.

"Shorty you mean jimin.well he just dissappeared from the spot.and I tried give him a call but he didn't reply any."I said as I felt little sad.

"Maybe he just dissapered with fear when he heard your confession."

"You punk.I am your friend and this is  how you treat your friend when I am having a love problem."I said as I throw a file at him.

"Ouch ok ok.I am sorry."he said shielding himself with his hands as I keep throw all things on my table.

"But may be you are right suk.I think he don't love or even like me."I said as some tears fall from my eyes to cheeks.

"Hey now now don't cry ok.I think he maybe he is quite shocked that he want some space.so let's wait for his answer for one week as you have to be in hospital he will take his time to decide."suk as he came towards me.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Ok thank you."I said as I hug him.

"And wash your face your crying face looks more ugly."he said

"Yah."I shouted at suk.

"Ok then for now rest and don't worry about him just give him some space.I will have to go to my work."he said as I released him from the hug.

"Ok then. thank you suk."I said as he walked to the door.

Lee jong suk's pov :

"Ha"I let out a sigh as I leaned back on my door.I know this would happen one day but maybe I was just being too positive.

She had always thought me as a friend that I can't even propose to her in fear that will ruin our friend ship.so I just tried forget my feeling by dating other girls and thus I became a playboy who plays with girls hearts but who would know that this playboy heart has been stopped by one single girl.whose is my best friend

When I first heard that she had been in a contract marriage when I was coming here I still thought I can make her mine.but before I came she was already in love with other guy.in which she only met for two months but then it is love it can be happen to everyone or at anytime.maybe I shouldn't have gone to America.then maybe she wouldn't be involved with a mafia or contractual marriage.and

"And then maybe--"anyway nothing matters As long she is happy even if I am not the cause of it.if she's happy then I am happy.