CHAPTER -46

Y/n's pov :

After sometime after the dinner is over the boys decided to leave so I went to the door to send them off and jimin went inside I don't know where maybe again into the basement.oh man how much will he workout.I thought and went to kitchen after  waving goodbyes to the boys.as I went to fridge to take some cold water as I take it, my back was slammed on the fridge and I look up to jimin in front me.as I was in still shock he asked me a question that sent me to an another level of shock.

"Do you like jungkook?"he asked looking straight in my eyes.

"No what are you saying he is a very good friend of mine."I said fastly because of shock.and he just walked away.and I just placed a hand on my chest to calm down my heartbeat.and some questions arise in my head.'why did he ask that?'.'did he thought I like kook.'wait did he asks me because he was jealous?I thought to myself but I guess not cause why would he it is only my one sided love.I thought and let out a huff.

Jimin's Pov :

I don't know why I am smiling like a creep after finding y/n don't like jk.I mean yes I have some feeling for her but I didn't know I would be this happy knowing she didn't like anyone.but why did he feed jk.I hope I was the one to Fed by her.

"Wait what are you thinking park jimin get yourself together  you have to stop having feelings for her not to get them stronger."I said as I slapped myself and went to bed after sometime y/n entered our room and slept on her new sofa.ugh why did she have to buy a new sofa I was getting a good sleep with her.I thought to myself and began to shook my head and started counting sheeps to get sleep.and sleep take over me after counting 100 sheeps.

Y/n's pov :

I got up because of my alarm and shut it off and went to do my morning routine.After that I woke jimin up also and went downstairs to make breakfast and prepare lunch box for both of us as I do daily.After finishing breakfast we both went on our ways me on my cycle and him on his car.

After sometime I arrived at the hospital so I parked my cycle and went into the hospital and greeted all the people who came into my view.After that I went into my cabin and started attending the patients.

"Ah I can't believe my shift was already over."I said as I stretch out my arms and went to took all of my stuff and ready to leave.

After cycling for sometime I reached our house and open the door with my spare key.

" Maybe jimin will come late."I said to myself and went into my room to shower as I was showering I heard some laughs and voices.

"I think the  boys came."I said and leave the shower after dressing myself.

As I got downstairs I saw all of them sitting on the couch in the living room.as I entered all greeted me except jimin he always like that so I didn't care about it that much and greeted them with a smile and also sat down on the sofa.and we that  we kept a movie to watch.as we were watching we heard the doorbell ring.

"I will get it."tae said as he went to the entrance and we just continue on watching.maybe it is a delivery boy or something.

"Ugly."I hear a very familiar voice.so I turned around.

Jimin's pov :

We were all in the living room watching t.v. but then we heard the door bell ring.and taehyung volunteer to take that.as we were still in the watching t.v. I saw taehyung came with a man I didn't see it before.as I was thinking I heard him calling

"Ugly." What why is he saying that as I was observing that guy ,suddenly y/n went running and jumped up on him.and other guys also peel off there eyes from screen to the scene infront of us.

What the heck is even happening this is the only thing that is in my mind.

Y/n's pov :

After seeing the person I missed and my annoying best friend infront of my eyes after god knows how many days I didn't even kept count cause if I would count days I would miss him more.so I just throw myself on him.

"Suk I missed you so much."I said while still hugging.

"Well who would not miss this handsome face."he said and I just hit him and he quickly told sorry and I hear yoongs saying

"Oh no we got another crazy one."he said and others except jin and jimin said a small yeah. I just smiled at them as I thought jin and suk could make a really good show to watch.

"Yah stop crying you're wetting my shirt."he said as he pulled me off from him.he maybe sound rude but it is our way to comfort each other.

"And I miss you too y/n."he said as he wiped my tears with his shirt sleeves.

After calming myself down.I asked a question that was in my mind.

"Hey you said it would take some more time but as I see now you came early."I asked

"Well you know the girls in the new York can't resist my charms that I made half of the nation fall for me.and it becoming a problem so I came back here."he said giving me a wink.and I gag at it.

"Ah ok ok I finished my work there so my dad said I am free now so I came."he said.

"You directly came from airport?"I asked as I see some luggage behind him.

"Yeah I missed so I decided to suprise you."he said and I gave  a 'awe' to it.

As we were talking I realized that other boys are still here so I turned around.

"Sorry guys this is my best friend Lee jong suk."I said and they all smiled and suk smiled in return.After that I started to introduce all of them.