CHAPTER -20

Y/n's pov :

I was sleeping by hugging something .wait I didn't sleep on sofa I slept in jimin's bed.that means.I slowly opened my eyes to see jimin in very close proximity.his one hand is resting on my waist.oh no what to do? What to do?think y/n ,think.

Okay relax y/n just take his hand away from u and slip out of the bed silently.u can do it.I took a deep breath and removed his hand away from my waist and stood up.I think my habit of hugging something during sleeping is going to be death of me.but he also hugged me though.no y/n come on take this scene out of ur head.I thought to myself and went to bathroom to do my morning routine.After few mins I came out of bathroom and saw jimin till sleeping so I just went downstairs to cook breakfast.

After making breakfast I went to wake up jimin.I went towards the door opening  it.

"Hey jimin I made br----"I just stopped myself and immediately closed the door after seeing that he is going to change into clothes.can't he just lock the door.uh.

"Hey u can come now I am finished."he said from the room.so I entered .

"Umm I make u breakfast come downstairs."I said while walking away and I hear him walking behind me.

"Well are not u going to thank me."

"For What?"I asked not knowing  what he's talking.

"U know last night u asked me if u can sleep with me--"

"I didn't asked u if I can sleep with you I asked if I can sleep nxt to you.that to on the very end."I said protesting.

"I think u remember then.and not only that, u hugged during u are asleep but I am being the gentle man didn't wake you up and u hu--"

"THANKS u r one kind of gentle man I have ever met okay.so pls stop talking about it."I said while my face is beet red because of the embarrassment.so I quickly climbed down the stairs.without gave him any chances to speak.

After making breakfast we didn't talk that much.After few hours other members had came and we done a another movie marathon and like that my weekend is over.

Next morning

As usually I woke up because of my alarm.I went to bathroom did my morning routine and decided to wake jimin as he is not going wake up for his alarm.as usual he didn't wake up at my first try .so I shouted and then the majesty wake up.he is ready to shout at me but I just pointed towards the time and he quickly went to bathroom.so I decided to wait for him at the dining table.I can't eat alone.I mean the other members come sometimes only so most of the time I have to eat with jimin,so yeah.then I remembered that my phone is at upstairs.

When entered the room I saw jimin struggling with his tie.

"Want any help ?"I asked while entering the room.

"U know how to do it."he asked.

"Well yea.if not why would I offer."I said while walking towards him.

" Then here."he gave me the tie and I beagan to tie.After few mins it was done.

"Here done."I said

"Wow u done it good."he said giving a satisfying nod.its the first time he had ever complemented.wow I have to mark this day.

"Thanks I guess."

"Where did u learn it?"

"Well I learn it from YouTube for suk he also don't know how to tie."I said while remembering that time where suk always stuck his fingers in tie while tying it.I was smiling to my self.
And jimin just walked away.well I am used to his behavior.so I just take my phone and went downstairs.