CHAPTER -23

Y/n's pov:

"Hey y/n."I opened the door to see yoongs,tae and kook.

"Hey guys."I said while opening the door wide for them to come in.

"Where are others?"I ask while following them to living room.

"Oh they went to check the club before our mission so there will be no obstacles."tae said while sitting on the sofa.

"What about you why didn't you go to work?are you sick?"kook asked while concerned.

"No I am fine.I just have to search up for something."I said and about to leave but an idea popped up.

"Umm guys can you help with something?"I asked while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Well what is it?we will try to help you."kook said while tae nodded.

"Umm I want some tips about how to seduce.I searched dramas and movies but they are not that much of helpful.so guys pls help me."I said.

"If you can't do it.why did you agree y/n."yoongs said while he laid on the couch.

"I didn't do it on purpose.ur friend insulted me that's why I take this as a challenge."

"Don't worry y/n I will help you."kook said while giving me a smile.

"Me too."tae also said while smiling at me.

"What about you yoongs?"I said seeing that yoongs just still laid on the couch.

"You already had two helps.so I am just going to sleep."he said while relaxing himself.

"But you are older than them.maybe you have more experience than them.so I want your help too.so get up and help me."I said but yoongs didn't open his eyes.

"Ok if you don't help me now I am going to tell all my jokes to u 365 days."I said threatening him.

"Why are you guys just still let's just start our lessons how to seduce."yoongs said while getting up quickly.

"Ok y/n see and learn with this you can seduce both men and women just learn carefully."yoongs said as we are in the living room.

"Ok."I said determined to learn what yoongs teach.

"First you have to have some swag for that you just have to lift your this side of your mouth up and smirk that's it you can seduce whoever you want."yoongs said and I did just like he said.

"Hyung stop it you are not helping her."tae said while holding his laughter.and yoongs just shrugged.

"Ok to seduce a man there will three steps you have to follow and first comes the appearance that means you have to look hot."

"Oh okay."I said while writing it down.this time.

"Did you select your dress to wear tomorrow?"tae asked.

"Yeah it is in my room."I said.

"Ok then show it to me."tae asked so I said him and other two to come.After getting to my room I take out the dress I decided to wear for the mission.

"Don't tell me y/n you are going to wear that tomorrow night."yoongs said while pointing at the dress.

"Well why its girly right isn't it enough."I said while observing the dress.

"Didn't you have other dress?"tae asked while searching through my closet.

"All I have are casuals and  four dresses that are feminine."I said.