CHAPTER -29

Y/n's pov:

"Hey come fast I am not going to wait for you forver."jimin said while waiting for me at downstairs.

"Yes coming ."I said while reaching the door knob.

"You are saying this for last 1 hour."he shouted from downstairs.

"Geez I came now.come on."I said while walking to the living room.with my luggage and he walked off to the front.and I followed him then we reached his car.After we climb in it he started driving.

After like 30 minutes of driving we reached the airport.then after 15 mins we boarded the plane at 6:30 am.and I just slept in the fight well you know I am not a morning person.so I am making it equal with the hours of sleep I had to give up for this flight.

"Hey wake up."I hear someone calling me.

"Yah wake up you idiot."now they wake me up by shaking me violently.so I opened my eyes to see none other than my sweet husband.

"Huh."I said sleepily

"We arrived.take your luggage."he said while standing up.well what a gentle man.

I also stoop up took my luggage.and walked behind him.right after we get outside ,an car  came in front of us.who's car is this?as I am in my thoughts.I hear jimin's voice.

"Yah or you getting or not."he asked irritated and I immediately went inside the car and sit beside him.

"When did you book this car?"I asked because it didn't have any paints that taxi have.but instead of him the driver answered.

"This is resorts car madam.so I had came to pick you and sir up from the airport."oh he has an resort in Paris also.

"Oh.can I know what is your name?"I asked the driver.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself.My name is jisun madam.I work in jm resort as a manager."he said concentrating on the road.

"Oh ok.nice to meet you jisun.my name is y/n.so can you pls stop calling me madam.I think I am not that old to be call like that.pls call me by my name.if you want you can continue to call jimin even though he looks like he is young his behavior just like old people only."I whispered the last sentence to him.
While moving closer to the driving seat.and we both started to laugh.

"What are you both laughing at?"jimin asked irritated.me and jisun stopped laughing.

"Well I was just saying you are a gentleman."I said while giving a mocking expression.and jisun suppress his laughter but I can't so I laugh out loud.and like that me and jimin started bickering back and forth until we reached the hotel.

"Wow."that's the first thing I said the minute I stepped out of the car.I mean the hotel is so huge.and modern.

"Close your mouth or you will catch a fly."jimin said while walking to the entrance.so I immediately followed him.After few mins of following him we reached a room.he opened the room by a card when did he take it.I thought and he entered the room.so I also entered in followed by him.and it's as beautiful as the hotel outside.

"Your room is so nice."I said while looking around.

"What are you saying it's our room."what the heck.

"What?here also."I asked shocked.

"Well yea because it's supposed to be a honeymoon so my dad informed the staff to arrange all things needed."he said while taking out the clothes.

"Then talk to the manager and arrange an separate room for me."I said while looking at him.

"Are you dumb first?if we take separate rooms the staff will definitely tell my dad.I mean what couple would be staying in seperate room during honeymoon."he said and I try to say something but nothing came out so I just shut my mouth and sat on bed.but there are some decorations on it I don't see it when I entered.the decorations saying happy honeymoon.

"What the heck!"I said while shouting.

"What?"he asked while coming towards the bed.and he just give me a look like 'did you just shout seeing this'.and went back to his luggage.

"So then I will be using bed this time right.I feel sorry that you have to sleep on a floor this time."I said while giving him a fake sad expression.

"Excuse me?this is my hotel so if you want you can sleep on the floor I am never going to sleep there."he said while pointing at the floor.

"Hey it's not fair I slept on couch their at least give me the bed this time."I said whining.

"Well I said you can share the bed with me back there and now here also..."he said while coming closer and I backed up but I just hit the bedboard and fall on it and jimin just hovers above me.

"....unless you can't control yourself."he said whispering.for few mins my brain didn't work then I kick him off of me.and he just started to laughed.

"Haha you just have seen your face though."he said while laughing.and I am here boiling from anger I mean how can he like joke like that.and I just went towards the bathroom to take a shower.and I just went straight to it ignoring jimin.

After few mins of showering I wear the clothes I bought with me.a short and a tank top with it.ah always a shower helps you to cool down when you are angry and I think I have to take more showers as I have to be with the jerk for one week straight here.but I want to enjoy this as a vacation here in Paris.it is just a good place .so I decided to enjoy it.

After thinking myself a lot I decided to talk with jimin.

"Hey jimin."I called him and he turned to me.

"I want to talk to you."I said and he just nodded.

"You know jimin Paris is such a beautiful place right?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Don't you think it would be a waste if we just fight here also."I said.

"What do you want to say?"he asked raising his one of the eyebrow.

"Ok I will get straight to the point.I want to enjoy this place so I don't want us to just fight all day along and waste our time.so let's not fight for this week pls.and enjoy this as a vacation hmm?"I said hoping he would agree.

"Ok it can do if you don't give me mocking answers."he said while taking his clothes out from his luggage.

"Well if you don't get on my nerves I will also be good to you.I think it is solved now go shower quickly we will go out."I said cheering.but he just nodded and went to the bathroom.

After few minutes he came back.and I standup.

"Come on let's get going then."I said while jumping up and down.

"Woah cool down."he said while coming with me.

After few mins we went down to the lobby.

"Let's get going."I said while walking happily and sulking jimin beside me.