CHAPTER -12

One day for next month to come.

Y/n's pov:

Well all of this month have been me working at hospital and managing my dad to don't get suspicious about my relationship.and hiding my marriage from my best friend.who I call every day.one my dad almost tell suk but I stopped him cause suk was always with me all the time .so he don't believe the story I will say .so he will definitely will tell my dad .

"Dad if he knows my marriage is on the nxt month he will come here instantly.but you know he just went there for one month his mom misses him .so I don't want to ruin their bonding time."I know this not that convincing but I think I was improved on my acting skills so he did believe me.but I am still compared to jimin acting skills when he was with my dad though.

But one thing I like at the end of this month is I am going to stop dieting.but my dad said to do the diet for one more day so I can look good on my wedding day.one more day will not hurt. so yay I don't have to do dieting after two days .today and tomorrow that's it.as I was feeling happy.and then I saw my phone was ringing.way to ruin my happiness ugh .

"Hello jimin."I greeted him.

" come here at this xxx clothing store.so you can buy your wedding dress .at 4:00am sharp ok don't come late idiot."he said and cutt of the call without me saying anything.

"Ah I don't want to ruin my weekend with this jerk.but I have to go."I said to myself.as I stood up from my bed.and went to closet but I don't see any of my pants and shirts there are only few dress that which I wear when I went to those blind dates.so I get of my room to ask my dad .as I was searching for him.I saw him at the backyard.

"Dad why there are no clothes in my closet?"I asked as he was watering the plants.

"Oh I given them for laundry.why princess?"he asked while turning to me.

"Well dad jimin called me to come with him. so we can buy our wedding dresses."I said.

"Ohh that's why."he said while smirking at me.

"Really DAD I have to go now bye."I said while walking away.

I think I don't have any choice but wear one those dresses.After wearing the dress I selected.I wore light make up and put my hair into a ponytail.

After that I see the clock it's saying 3:56 am oh no I am going to be dead.I said and went outside as I see my dad waving goodbye at me.I also did the same and went to find the taxi.After 5 minutes of waiting I find a taxi and I opened my phone to see calls from jimin.Oh god pls save me.I prayed to god while reaching to the destination.

Jimin's pov :

"Ah where is this idiot?"I said while looking at the time in my watch .I don't have all my weekend for her.and she's not even answering my calls.she's gonna be in a lot of trouble.I thought as I was standing at the door waiting for her.as I was looking at the door I saw a girl in this white dress.and that white dress girl entered the store.I stare at her for few seconds and again focused on the door really when this idiot gonna come ah.

As I was still looking at the door.I hear an voice from behind me.

"who are you looking for ?"

"Well I am looking for an idiot I said her to come on time."I said but I realised I was talking to the girl that I stare few seconds ago.

"I am not an idiot you jerk."she said then I realized.

"Idi-- I mean y/n."I said shocked.

"Yeah that's me.did you have any memory loss or what .you didn't see  me for an month but you already forgot my face."she said while shaking her head.

"I would recognize  you if you're fat  like before 1 month."I said while I recovered from the shock.

"Yah I am not fat then I am just chubby."she said protesting.

"Yeah yeah whatever suits you."I said as I don't have energy to have an argument.

"Come on .go and select a dress fast and let's get this over.I had already selected mine."I said while sat on one of the sofa they had there.she went to select as I said.20 minutes over but still she didn't select huh ?so I shouted.

"Yah come out fast how much time you were gonna take."as I shouted I here a faint voice saying coming.

"Yah--"As I was going to shout again.I stopped and saw y/n standing in front of me in a beautiful dress.

And she looked beautiful.