CHAPTER -45

Y/n's pov :

"Bye Halmoni and take care of the kids and your health we will be going now."I said while hugging halmoni.as jimin was behind me with sleepy eyes as we decided to leave early before the kids wake up.if they see me leaving they will definitely use their cute puppy eyes to get me stay here so that's why we decided to leave early.

"I will y/n and you also take care of yourself and husband."she said while breaking the hug.

"And I can't wait to see your children."she said whispering to me as I blushed.

"Ugh you and my dad always be on that topic."I said giving a playful glare and Halmoni turned towards jimin and said to care of himself and me as well.and as she was going to discuss the children part I interrupted and said our goodbyes while shoving jimin in the car.

"Yo slow down."jimin said as he sit properly on the driver seat.and I also enter the car as he started the car.Halmoni waved goodbyes and shouted

"Next time when you come I will make the room sound proof."she said and smirked.

And I just shrinked in my seat while jimin just concentrating on the road.

After some hours we arrived at our home.so we both got out of the car as the time we got near  the door it has  already open.

"Hey y/n,jimin came back guys."we heard j-hope shouting and come towards us to hug but jimin dodged the hug and went inside and j-hope pouted and said

"A**hole."I let out a laugh and he looked at me smiling and gave me a hug and I gladly accepted it.

"Come on give me your luggage I will help you."he said while taking my luggage.

"Woah man thank you are the best."I said while handing it over to him.something suspicious they don't lift things or help without a reason.oh god I hope the house was not on fire though.

"Well I know."he said and showed his fist and we fist bumped.and like that we enter the house.the second I enter my heart felt down.

"What the hell did you guys did here?"I asked while looking around the living room sorry it doesn't look like one.

"Oh y/n you came back."and all said at the same time in nervous tone.except yoongi as his eyes are closed.

"Who started all this ?"I said while glaring at them.and jin was the one to speak.

"Sorry y/n I tried to stop them but it just went out of the hand and j-hope started it.and other joined."jin said and I looked towards my left as he was there up til now but he was now behind the sofa.

"Oh j-hope why don't you come here I wanna give you something."I said giving a crooked smile.

"Nope its ok I am better here."he said as he started to run and I chased him because there was so much things on the living room he tripped and fall.well karma is a b*tch.

"Tell me who is your crime in partners for destroying living room."I asked giving a glare.and he just gulped.

"Ok I will leave if you tell me there names."I said while making a evil plan in my mind and the poor guy just believed me.

"Ok if I tell you the other names you will leave me?"he asked me and I nodded.

"Ok I started it by waking yoongi hyung and he was going to throw some vase but it missed and hit tae then tae tried to hit me but it missed and hit jk and atlast jk hitted me."he said while getting up.so jin and namjoon are the only one who didn't involved huh two members lessened and there are four members I have to beat up.

"Ok then I am going."j-hope as he turned.

"Wait where do you think you are going?your part is not completed yet."

"What I already told you who did it now what?"he asked as raised his eyebrows.

"Well bring them to here then I will leave you."I said while stretching my arms to warm up.

"Ah ok then."he said as he went to get them.and I take out my flip flops.*evil laugh*

After sometime j-hope came with all of them but suga was in kook arms.well he will not be anymore.

"Y/n j-hope hyung said that you brought us gifts where are they?"tae asked as he looked around me.

"Well yeah here they are?"I said  as I started hit all of them.

"Yah you said you won't hit me if I bring them.ow"j-hope said whining.

"What ?did you just betray us hyung?"kook asked as he was struggling to put yoongs down.

"Did you guys see ,this is really an unfair world."yoongs said as he still in kook arms.

"I will admit hyung but can you pls get off me I can't carry while getting hitted."kook said as he again tried to put yoongs down.and I was busy hitting them with my flip flops.

"Yah we will clean the mess, atleast  stop hitting us now."tae said as he tried to get away from me.

"Ok so you four will clean the mess?"I asked stopping for a second and they all stand in front of me.

"Yeah."they all said at once except yoongs.

"Ow what?"yoongs shouted as I flick his forehead.

"Oh yeah they will clean it."yoongs said and now received glares from others.

"Ugh ok ok we will do it."he said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Good then but you guys don't get dinner until you clean it."I said while going to upstairs.

"What it is not possible to clean it in dinner time."j-hope said as he shouted from downstairs so I can hear.

"Well you want dinner or not it is your choice.so best of luck guys."I said as I shouted from upstairs.and I heard some whines.After that it stopped I think they went to living room to clean.and now I came into my room and take some clothes to shower . I didn't see jimin anywhere maybe he went to basement.

After few minutes I got out and went downstairs to help jin as he probably preparing dinner.as I pass through living room.except joon all are cleaning and after that I enter the kitchen and help jin to make dinner.After some time we were done and take them to the dinning table.and all came to table including jimin also.and I sat beside kook and him beside is jimin.

"Woah guys you are good at cleaning."I said while smiling at them.

"Well if it is not for food we didn't do that.ugh I really worked so much today."yoongs said as he slump in his chair.

"Yah hyung we also did the same work but you are the one who is just overreacting.and kook even got his hand injured"tae said as he started to dig in his food.

"Ah.I don't have an energy to even lift a finger."yoongs said.

"Really then I will have it."j-hope said while taking yoongs plate which is in front of him.and yoongs just snatched his  plate away from j-hope.and he whinned.and all just continue to eat as we are eating kook let out a whimper so I looked at him to see his hand was slightly injured.and now I feel bad for him.

"Hey kook you should have told me you are injured I am sorry you're injured because of me."I said as I gave him a apologetic look and he shook his head.

"No it's ok I was not careful that's it.don't worry I can eat it."he said as he tried to reach for the spoon I snatched it and started feeding him.

"Yah I was the one who run out of my energy but you helped him to feed.huh.are you like him or what."yoongs said making kook and jimin choked at the same time.After some time they cool down.

"Yah how many times did I  told you to not talk while we are eating huh!"jin said giving a scolding to yoongs and he just continued to eat.and I again started feeding kook.but as I was feeding him I felt a pair of eyes on me and I saw jimin glaring at me.what?what did I do I didn't even speak why he is glaring at me.I thought but I just kept it aside and continue our dinner.