CHAPTER -22

Y/n's pov :

"Tell all your friends I am a watcher ,a stalker, a psychopath tell them u date me to laugh you maniac,you maniac."right now I am singing along maniac song by Conan Gray  with my headphones while cycling.the people on the road may think I am crazy but I don't care.After 30 mins of cycling I reached the mansion.and went directly in to my room while enjoying the music and lightly dancing.I put the head phones on the desk and went to take shower. As it is 9 pm.I will have to make dinner.After few mins of showering I went outside the bathroom .as I was on my way to downstairs I hear some voices.

"Yah u know right this mission is important to us.we can't post pone it now just because of u."I hear jimin shouting.at someone.

"What can I do.I didn't fractured my hand on purpose.it's just happened."I hear a girl's voice its familiar though.

"How can u be that careless ?"I hear kook voice.so I just ran downstairs to see all are here.and that girl is Lee mina.

"Well I think ur new member can help you.I will go now jimin oppa.bye"mina said while giving a kiss to jimin and a glare at me.wow I didn't have a girl friends because suk and now I have a girl enemy because of jimin.my life can't get any better.

"What happened guys ?"I asked while going towards them.

"U know y/n we have a mission right day after tomorrow."kook asked while I nodded in response.

"But that mina had broken her hand. that b*tch.now we don't have anyone that we can use to seduce our victim."yoongs said while rubbing his head in frustration.

"Oh so what do you guys will do now?"I asked.

"We don't know.we can't take an random girl to seduce this matter has to be confidential."joon said while thinking.

"She not only broke her and spoiled our mission and also have an attitude to give us the idea to use you in her place.tha--"as tae was saying jin cut him off.

"Tae what did you just say ?"

"Hyung I was not going to swear you know.I swear."tae said nervously.

"No,no not that.you said that mina said to take y/n instead of her for the mission right."jin said.

"Yeah why are you as-- oh."tae said like he understood what jin said not only him but all of them.

"What?"I asked them in confusion as they all look at me at the same time.

"Y/n I think you can help us hmm?"jin said.

"With what?"I asked in confusion.

"You know with the mission that mina had to do."j-hope said while all looking at me.and then it hit me.

"So you guys wanted me to seduce someone in place of mina huh ?"I said and they all nodded with hope.oh no no I can't.as I was going to deny.

"Haha she can't do that guys trust me I don't think our target even look at her in the club.puff I think no guy will look at her."jimin said while laughing.and my anger came over and controlled me.

"Well I will do the mission guys don't worry."I said while turning towards the others and smiled.

"Thanks y/n.then our plan had been settled."joon said.

After few hours they left after eating dinner.and I went to sleep on the sofa while jimin on his bed.wow he be must be so comfortable on that bed.when I fall asleep yesterday .it was so soft.

I agreed to the mission because of my anger I don't what to do.only if jimin didn't insult me I would have denied it.but it can't be changed I had already gave my word.I fall asleep because of all the thinking.maybe I work up my brain so much.

Next morning

I woke up because of the alarm sound and shut it .After that I went to bathroom to do my morning routine .and went downstairs to make breakfast.I just made bread omelet.After that I wake up jimin and continue to eat my breakfast.

After few mins Jimin also came and started eating his breakfast.as usual no greetings.as he finished he stood up to leave.but stopped that I am still here.

"Are you not going to work?"he asked.
I usually leave early than him.I think that's why he is asking me.I just nodded and said bye.but he didn't respond to it and went away.I just shake my head and continue to eat my breakfast.

After that I went to our room and started searching for dramas and movies in my laptop.maybe if they can help me for this mission.but there is not much.I got tired of it.so I just went to sleep.

I woke up hearing my stomach grumble.and saw the clock showing 4 am.

"What the heck I slept until it's evening."wow.but I didn't find anything useful in my laptop.I thought as my stomach  grumble again.so I went to kitchen to eat something.

After eating I decided to go upstairs but I heard the doorbell rang so I went to open the door to see...