CHAPTER -36

Y/n's pov:

I was now at one of my hospital meeting.it's been one week that had happened.my injury had healed within two days and then I decided to come to work.as I had came to work I met my dad and he said he is waiting for his grandson soon and I just ignore him .but he just keep boughting up that matter.

After few mins the meeting had ended and I went to my cabin then I hear my phone ringing so I  looked at to see suk is video calling me.so I had accepted the phone call.

"Hey suk.how are doing?"I asked as I sat on my chair.

"Yeah I am good."

"So you said you are going to come soon right have you done all the packing things."I asked him.

"Well you see y/n I think it's take me  some more time to come there.my dad wants some help here in the business as he opening a new branch in New york."

"Oh."I said.that means I have another some more time to explain about my marriage huh.I thought to myself.but my thoughts were interrupted by suk.

"Hey y/n."he said as he waving a hand at the camera.

"Huh?"

"Why are you not saying anything?"he asked me.maybe it would be better if I tell the truth now.the sooner the best.and also if I tell to him directly when he came to Korea he's gonna be so mad at me.so if I say this now maybe he'll cool down when he came back.as I was in my thoughts suk again shouted my name.

"Suk I need to tell you something."I said and he just nodded at me to continue.

"So you're telling me you're married and that to an agreement marriage with a mafia.and you hide it from me.Pls tell me you are joking right now y/n because it's the one of the baddest joke you had told me."he said as he looking straight at me.I know this gonna happen when I will told him truth.even he is glaring at me from the screen it's feels like it can kill me.

"I sorry suk but I don't have a choice.Pls don't tell this to dad he don't know about it.he thinks its an love marriage so let him think like that.Pls."I said as I give a pleading look to him.

"Yah how can I not tell uncle?"

"Pls suk you can't do this to your best friend pls keep this as a secret."

"Ugh ok then."he said and I relived a relaxed sigh.

"Don't get so relaxed.I still haven't forgiven you yet.I have to go now.bye take care."he said waving.

I just gulp at his threatening and also wave a goodbye to him.then put my phone in my pocket and waited for any patients to come.

After a long tiring day my work hours are over and I went to our house.as I got in I saw jimin on the couch watching t.v. and he just look at me a second and then went back to watching t.v.
Woah not even a greeting like hey,hello,welcome home.well I just want to take a shower as tomorrow is weekend I am going to spend this night watching k-dramas.yay.I thought to myself as I skipped to our room happily thinking about watching dramas.

Skip  to tomorrow

As always I had woken up because of my alarm and went to bathroom to do my morning routine.after doing my morning routine I went downstairs to make breakfast.as I was making breakfast I hear jimin calling me so I went out the kitchen to see him in the living room.

"Gosh why are shouting like a dog in early morning."I said as I reach him.

"Get your equipment fast.jin hyung said he had an emergency and call me to bring you to the Han river."he said as he take the car keys.

"What?what happened to him."I asked .

"I also don't know for now come fast you snail."he said as he got outside.if he called me snail on any other day he had faced his consequences.but now jin needs my help so I ran fast to our room and take out my equipment I need from the closet.and fastly went towards the car.and jimin drives and few mins latercwe had arrived at the Han river.I was expecting to see injured bodies are fighting but what I see shocked me.I think it's not only me as jimin also have looked shocked and confused.

"What the heck is all this?"jimin said as we look our surroundings as they are so many people running here and there.and cameras.we just stand there looking for jin.and as I thought of him he came into our view.so I go towards him.

"Are you ok jin?"I asked while checking him as like he had injuries somewhere but I found nothing.

"Hyung you are looking fine why did you said it was an emergency?"jimin asked annoyed.

"Yah it is emergency.the model for this shoot had missed her flight here so we can't find an another model in short notice.so?"jin said as he looked at me.

"So what?"I asked confused.

"I want you to do that modeling for me."jin said pleading.

"Ok ,I am not into pranks right now I am going to go bye."I said as I turned around to walk to the car.

"Hey y/n pls.we have arranged all except the female model.Pls can't you do this for your friend huh?"he asked as he ran after me.

"Pls y/n."he said

"No."

"Please."this time he said pulling out his best puppy eyes.

"Ugh ok.but if this shoot don't go well don't blame it on me."I said as jin linked his arm with me.

"Thanks y/n.and don't worry do you think me and tae are lying about the offer that night."he said as I remembered when I replaced mina for a mission all of them are complemented me.jin and tae told that they will offer me modeling career.

"So you both are not joking?"I asked as I looked at jin.

"No absolutely not."he said as he dragged me towards a tent.and jimin followed while glaring at jin.after we entered the tent jimin started to rant.

"Hyung if you want her only then you should have called her not me."he said as he still glaring at jin.

"Well sorry my bro."jin said as he give jimin a cheeky smile.as both continue further someone had entered and called

"Hey jin."the guy said as he approached jin and gave him a hug.
At first I didn't see his face clearly but after they broke the hug now I see him.

"Hey woobin." Woah woobin is here oh my god my celebrity crush is here.'ahh' I was screaming internally as I was in my internal crisis that I didn't realize they had already in front of me.

"Oh she is the new model."

"Nice to meet you y/n sshi I am Kim woobin."he said as he stick out his hand.