CHAPTER -13

Skip to Wedding day.

Y/n's pov :

I didn't except this day to come this fast.uhh I thought to myself as I was at the room that is for bride .as I was in deep thought I hear the door opened so I turned to look at the door and I saw my dad coming to me.

"Now my princess is now looking like a real princess now .Oh sorry not my  princess anymore she's going to be a queen."my dad said with teary eyes.

"No dad I will forever be your princess."I said while going towards my dad.and hug him.

"Princess you remember  what you promised to your mom right?"

"Yes dad,be a good girl to you.and take care of the man I will marry."I said and my father nodded.

"You had been a good girl as you promised .now its for you to be a good wife.and I know you will do that also princess."my dad Said and broke the hug and looked at me .I thought he was gonna say something serious.but

"Don't cry now are you gonna ruin your make up .you don't want everyone to get afraid when they see you right."my dad said while smiling at me.

"Really dad you're gonna say this words when your one and only daughter getting married."I said while whining.

"Okay ,okay stop whining now we have to go now come."he said so I linked my arm with my father and started walking towards the asile.wow if my situation is in other way I would have enjoyed.but it is not.the arrangements are so good.they have been decorated with white most as the theme is white.as I walk down aisle I hear cheers and I was giving fake smiles all the way.After walking the aisle .I saw jimin staring at me like he did in the store.'that time, I thought he's going to complement me but he just said I was looking okay'I just shook my thoughts as my dad gives my hand to jimin to take.

"Take care of her, son."my dad said .with teary eyes.

"I will father."jimin said while giving him a fake big smile.wow I also can't give that much of a big smile.After that my dad went to jimin's father .and sat beside him.

After few seconds the pastor started saying the vows.

We said our "I do's".

"Okay now you may kiss the bride."the pastor said .Oh no.and I hear cheers from the crowd especially from man who is screaming" kiss"and that is None other than my dad .I can't believe him.as I was now I am back to reality.I see jimin moving closer.so I give him the look 'no don't you dare.'but he didn't stop and came closer.I closed my eyes shut .then I feel something on my lips.and I hear cheers getting louder .but I didn't kiss him back cause I don't want to.I excepted my first kiss to be with love.

AND MY FIRST KISS IS GONE.UGH.I was having an internal crisis.After few seconds jimin pulled away turned towards to where our fathers are and smiled at them.

After few hours

I was currently in my wedding reception.standing at the table while dragging glares at jimin as he talks to some of the Business man's he knew.he don't even look at me.I am waiting for the correct time to let my anger on him.huh how can he takes away my first kiss like that.as I was in my thoughts I hear a soothing music on the background.wow the music is so good.as I was enjoying I saw jimin coming towards me.and place an hand in front of me to dance with him as I gave him an 'what' look.and he just signalled towards our left to see our fathers seeing us.ugh.as I was looking and smile at them.I was already on the middle of the dance.Oh no.

"Yah jimin I don't know how to dance."I whispered shouted at me.

"I don't ca--"as he was about to say I accidentally stepped on his one of his foot.

"ouch ,Yah idiot."he said whispered shouted.

"Yah I am not idiot.I already told you.I don't know how to dance."I said again accidentally stepping on his foot.

"Yah  stop stepping on my foot."he said while stepping on my foot.

"Ah why are stepping on my foot ."

"Cause it's called tit for tat."

"Anyway ,why did you kiss me jerk ?"I asked angrily.

"Do you think I am dying to kiss you.our fathers are there that's why.and it's just a kiss.you are acting like it is your first kiss idiot."

"Cause it was MY FIRST KISS you jerk."I said stepping on his foot.he give me a painful look and also stepped on my foot.

"I was storing that kiss for some one that I love but you just took away."

"Oh"

"What "oh " you jerk."After stepping on each other foots so many times that I lost count. the music has stopped and we also stopped and went to our fathers .

"Oh kids you can leave now we will take care of the guests.you guys must be tired now ."jimin's father said .

"Yeah and enjoy your first night."my dad said while smirking at us.I think now I am looking like a tomato .

"DAD."I shouted to stop him.

"What ?"my dad asked like he didn't ask me anything embarrassing.

After few minutes me and jimin bid our good byes to our fathers.and went outside .I don't know where I just follow jimin .and we are now in his car.he started driving.the whole driving none of us talked.After few minutes we arrived at a big mansion.but it's not the same when I went to meet jimin's dad.as we are getting off with my luggage I asked jimin.

"Jimin this is not the same one I came last time when I meet your dad."I asked as I standing in front of the the mansion.jimin also get outside of the car.and started walking.

"Because it is my house. I live alone here."

Oh no I have to leave alone with this jerk.my life can't get any better than this.