CHAPTER -32

Jimin's pov :

Ugh the foot steps have been vanished after some distance so I had been looking at the every old house there but I can't find any sign of her.as I was losing my hope I hear some foot steps.so I hid myself behind a wall.

"Yah don't you think the girl we just bought going to sell off for the higher rate?"one of the guy asked the other guy nxt to him.

"What girl dude.we caught 20 girls so who are you talking about?"

"Yah the girl who is wearing a blue tank top and white shorts.we caught today afternoon."

"Oh that girl.yeah she is sexy and beautiful.we gonna get a jackpot."the guy said and my blood just boiled.on knowing that they are trying to sell her off.but I controlled myself as I silently followed them.they stopped at a house so I slowly took my knife that is at my shoes and charge at them After punching them to unconscious.I took the guns from them.and slowly entered the house.there are not much people so it is more is easy to sneak in but I didn't see y/n so I started to search through the rooms.as I was walking through the corriodor I hear some one coming so I just went into a room.

"Jimin."I hear an voice so I turned around to see.

"Y/n."I said as I went to her and take off the ropes off of her.and then she started to cry.

"I thought I was never going to see you,my dad,the guys and suk."she said crying even more.

"It's okay I am here."I said hugging her tight.she stopped crying but still sobbing a little.

"I also thought I was never going to eat the famous dish here."she said.

"Really y/n."I said while breaking off the hug.and giving a disbelief look.

"What ?I said what I thought."she said giving a smile.

"Who did this to you?"I asked angrily while touching the corner of her lips which is bleeding.

"Ah.nothing we have to get away from here and also help the other girls."she said getting up.

"Well you are not going anywhere little girl."we heard a voice and turned around.

"Oh no the sumo guy."Y/n said gasping.

"Yah my name is chia not sumo."the sumo guy said.

"Ok chai."

"Yah not chai it is chia.Whatever you are not going to go away."he said as he went towards y/n but I got into the way.

"No you are not going to touch her."I said standing in front of y/n.

"Yah that guy is twice than us I also hit him.but he didn't even budge."Y/n said whispering to me.

"Yah are you going to discourage me like that are will you help me."I said and she just apologized.

And that chia guy came at me.and I used my technic that would work on anyone.I just twisted his vein on his neck and he immediately fall down on the floor.he going to be like that for few hours.

"*clap*woah how did you do that ?"y/n said going towards the body I knocked off.

"Well come on we have to get out."I said while dragging her out but she stopped me.

"But what about the other girls."she said.

"Uh okay."I groaned as I take out my phone and called to jisun.

"Hello jisun I found y/n.but I want help I will share a place on the GPS with you.so get with the police here."I said through the phone.

"Fine now."I asked y/n and she smiled at me and suddenly hugged me.

"Extremely fine."she said and broke the hug.

"Ok as the police will come I can't kill anyone here.I don't want to go to jail in here.so we have to be in a safe place."I said and looking around the room.

"Oh ok.but how are we gonna find a safe place."she asked looking at me.

"For now we will just stay in this room here until police came."I said and sat at the chair she just sat down.

"Yah that is my chair."she said whining.

"But I had to run all the Paris looking for you idiot.my legs are hurting now.ow"I said while giving a  painful expression.I just want to see her reaction.

"Really."she said as she suddenly sat near my legs and started to massage them.

"Hey hey I just joked no need to do this."I said as I was stopping her giving me a massage.but she didn't stop so I went down to look at her face.

"Y/n who did this to you?"I am now asked in slow voice.

"Well a woman slapped me on the face because I badmouthed his boyfriend.but I just said the truth he is a bastard who lives by selling of girls like they are not human."she said while still massaging my legs.

I just want to kill those b*tch who raised a hand on her.

"Jimin but how did you found me?"

"At first I heard that you went to see Eiffel tower from jisun so me and jisun go there and searched there but we can't find you so jisun suggested to go to police station for complaint then I said him to go and give the complaint and I continued my search as I go through the alleys I had found a bag that belongs to you and I also found an empty injection.so I assumed something bad happened.and then I tracked the bracelet jk gave you.but it fell near the houses.but after that I heard some voices then I followed here."I explained.

"Oh but where is the bracelet?"she said looking at me.

"Yeah about that."I said while holding the bracelet in my pocket making it break.

"Its broken when I see it."I said showing the broken bracelet.

"Oh no.kook give it to me as a gift."she said taking the broken bracelet from me trying to fix it.

"Yah it's not going  to be fixed."I said trying to snatch the bracelet.

"I know but it can be ,I know a shop near my working place I will make it fix it there."she said now keeping the bracelet in her pocket.

As we just sat I heard some voices.

"Hey someone is coming what should we do?"y/n asked me worried.

"Ok cool down just sit on the chair and tie yourself up."I said.

"What?"

"Just do as what I say.quick."I said this time more determined and she did as I say and I went behind the door.